Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Items For Sale
Sold

Items For Sale

Hello everyone,

Got these items for sale.
Sold

Items For Sale

Hello everyone,

Got these items for sale.
@TheNightsSecret
I actually missed the recent festivals and events so I'd be interested in one of each from the apparel section except for the charms! I could probably pay in gems?
@TheNightsSecret
I actually missed the recent festivals and events so I'd be interested in one of each from the apparel section except for the charms! I could probably pay in gems?
m16OKP.jpeg
@TheNightsSecret
No worries! Those other stuff is fine by me :D How much would it be in total for gems? Sorry I’m at work at the moment xD
@TheNightsSecret
No worries! Those other stuff is fine by me :D How much would it be in total for gems? Sorry I’m at work at the moment xD
m16OKP.jpeg
@TheNightsSecret
Sounds good to me! you can send a CR and I’ll send the gems over :D
@TheNightsSecret
Sounds good to me! you can send a CR and I’ll send the gems over :D
m16OKP.jpeg
@TheNightSecret

I will take the Lovebird Landscape scene for the gold price.
@TheNightSecret

I will take the Lovebird Landscape scene for the gold price.
FD1rkPC.png
could i get [item=enamored swan]1kt/g [item=Agate Shadowbinder] 30kt/g & Lovebird Landscape 35kt/g I'm not sure what the gem/treasure ratio is but i'd like to pay in gems
could i get
Enamored Swan 1kt/g
Agate Shadowbinder 30kt/g
& Lovebird Landscape 35kt/g

I'm not sure what the gem/treasure ratio is but i'd like to pay in gems
Oh ok i was wondering if there was a typo or something, yeah the 10k is fine for the swan (i just copied what was posted)

so that'd be 10 + 30 + 35 right? so 75? that sounds good to me

edit: I sent the crossroads i think? (its been years since i used this site sorry)
but i'm headed to bed as its almost 4am here
Oh ok i was wondering if there was a typo or something, yeah the 10k is fine for the swan (i just copied what was posted)

so that'd be 10 + 30 + 35 right? so 75? that sounds good to me

edit: I sent the crossroads i think? (its been years since i used this site sorry)
but i'm headed to bed as its almost 4am here