Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Art/Humanoid OCs H G/T/Items/Dragons
1 2
@ChromaticVipera Yeah, of course! I'm happy draw most of your male(3 of your male characters and I'm already simping xD) characters! I'd be also happy to draw your female OC to top it off, she looks absolutely stunning!
@ChromaticVipera Yeah, of course! I'm happy draw most of your male(3 of your male characters and I'm already simping xD) characters! I'd be also happy to draw your female OC to top it off, she looks absolutely stunning!
KJ.jpg
@CaffeineAddict
I simp for my own characters too. Do you potentially have a better place we can discuss than on the forums, such as Discord? It's a little troublesome here for me.
@CaffeineAddict
I simp for my own characters too. Do you potentially have a better place we can discuss than on the forums, such as Discord? It's a little troublesome here for me.
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.pngtumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngtumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
@ChromaticVipera Hey! I'd be happy to do some humanoid art in return for items :) I'm particularly interested in emblems/halo's/that will o' the embers I saw on your profile! My store link is in my signature and pricing from USD is standard so $32USD is 3,200 etc. There's also my festive familiar wish list in the bio of this dragon if you have any of those you'd like to trade!

Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a batch of items/familiars to trade for art!
@ChromaticVipera Hey! I'd be happy to do some humanoid art in return for items :) I'm particularly interested in emblems/halo's/that will o' the embers I saw on your profile! My store link is in my signature and pricing from USD is standard so $32USD is 3,200 etc. There's also my festive familiar wish list in the bio of this dragon if you have any of those you'd like to trade!

Let me know if you're interested and we can work out a batch of items/familiars to trade for art!
Store_banner.png
@siderealbandit
Your name seems familiar to me, but I'm not sure where I met you before...

I have like most of those festive familiars actually! Just no sprites.

https://sta.sh/210qqjh3zkip?edit=1 I believe this is every festival or special event familiar I have
@siderealbandit
Your name seems familiar to me, but I'm not sure where I met you before...

I have like most of those festive familiars actually! Just no sprites.

https://sta.sh/210qqjh3zkip?edit=1 I believe this is every festival or special event familiar I have
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.pngtumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngtumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
@ChromaticVipera I tend to post a bit around the art forums so maybe I've commented on one of your posts before or something haha ;P

But oh awesome! I'd be super keen to trade some art for those old familiars then :) I saw you a bit before mention speaking over discord if that's more convenient for you? We can work out who you'd like me to draw and what familiars to trade for it! :)

My discord is Bandit#5704 if you'd like to speak there :)
@ChromaticVipera I tend to post a bit around the art forums so maybe I've commented on one of your posts before or something haha ;P

But oh awesome! I'd be super keen to trade some art for those old familiars then :) I saw you a bit before mention speaking over discord if that's more convenient for you? We can work out who you'd like me to draw and what familiars to trade for it! :)

My discord is Bandit#5704 if you'd like to speak there :)
Store_banner.png
@ChromaticVipera Yes I do have discord! My user is Astrid~Stone?#7683
The question mark is intentional in my username :')
@ChromaticVipera Yes I do have discord! My user is Astrid~Stone?#7683
The question mark is intentional in my username :')
KJ.jpg
I got a lot of ocs I don’t need as well as lot of experience drawing humanoid things! If you’re still interested check out my signature or hmu!
I got a lot of ocs I don’t need as well as lot of experience drawing humanoid things! If you’re still interested check out my signature or hmu!
Hello, please check out my art shop! Link in signature ^^
Hello, please check out my art shop! Link in signature ^^
rNic5RB.png3nzspwe.pngorExeZR.png
Hello! I have an art shop here if you're interested! My examples are a bit out of date, so more examples of my work can be found here.
Hello! I have an art shop here if you're interested! My examples are a bit out of date, so more examples of my work can be found here.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2