Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how long have you been playing fr?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
I've been playing every day since I joined back in June 2013! Even on days where I don't have the energy/motivation to actively do much, I always log in at least once a day to feed my dragons and spend my gathering turns. One of my favorite things about FR is that I never feel like I'm falling behind if I choose to play more casually for a while. [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
I've been playing every day since I joined back in June 2013! Even on days where I don't have the energy/motivation to actively do much, I always log in at least once a day to feed my dragons and spend my gathering turns. One of my favorite things about FR is that I never feel like I'm falling behind if I choose to play more casually for a while.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I've been here since 2015, before welcome week was even a thing!
I've been here since 2015, before welcome week was even a thing!
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
little over 2 years now
little over 2 years now
Hey I'm Helix|+2 FR Time| I collect Jade/Obsidian dragons regardless of the tert or Gen Check out my Accent shop!
In august it'll be 2 years!
In august it'll be 2 years!
everyday since october 2014! and before that I spent a few months watching afreind of mine play everyday cause I had to wait for a registration window to open.
sometimes I onlyhave the time to quickly spend my gathering turns and feed my dragons, other days I spend hours here c: I'm still not bored of the game and I have more planned so I don't see myself stopping anytime sooon
everyday since october 2014! and before that I spent a few months watching afreind of mine play everyday cause I had to wait for a registration window to open.
sometimes I onlyhave the time to quickly spend my gathering turns and feed my dragons, other days I spend hours here c: I'm still not bored of the game and I have more planned so I don't see myself stopping anytime sooon
VVM4XuM.png
About 1 and a half years ago (September 2020, just a day after silhouette scrolls were released!) I've been active. A lot of people who post after me on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2025759]this thread in the games forum [/url] tend to be surprised that I didn't join earlier than that. Only 1 out of 32 people actually got it right [emoji=aberration tongue size=1]
About 1 and a half years ago (September 2020, just a day after silhouette scrolls were released!) I've been active. A lot of people who post after me on this thread in the games forum tend to be surprised that I didn't join earlier than that. Only 1 out of 32 people actually got it right
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Almost 9 yrs, and I’ve never really taken a hiatus longer than a few weeks [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]
Almost 9 yrs, and I’ve never really taken a hiatus longer than a few weeks
IMG_0247.jpg
Had my account since 2015, stopped playing for a few years, and got back into it a few months ago~ It's been cool seeing how much this site has grown and changed over the years!
Had my account since 2015, stopped playing for a few years, and got back into it a few months ago~ It's been cool seeing how much this site has grown and changed over the years!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
|SLEEPYPOET|
Please ping me or I will probably miss your response
Joined in a welcome week back in 2015, played obsessively for a couple of years but I've taken a few hiatuses over the years. Got back recently from my most recent one and I'm getting the hang of it again
Joined in a welcome week back in 2015, played obsessively for a couple of years but I've taken a few hiatuses over the years. Got back recently from my most recent one and I'm getting the hang of it again
I4TUkY9.png
Joined in June 2017's welcome week after being introduced to FR through the Wings of Fire community. I think I took a few hiatuses around 2018-19 but ever since 2020 I've been on and active every day :)
Joined in June 2017's welcome week after being introduced to FR through the Wings of Fire community. I think I took a few hiatuses around 2018-19 but ever since 2020 I've been on and active every day :)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27