Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 647 648
I wasn't homophobic but I used to be THAT kid who made jokes about AtTaCk HeLiCoPtErS and how your gender is what in your pants

Well, life decided aight *YOINK*

And now Im a Bisexual non binary genderfluid demiromantic

How the turntables
I wasn't homophobic but I used to be THAT kid who made jokes about AtTaCk HeLiCoPtErS and how your gender is what in your pants

Well, life decided aight *YOINK*

And now Im a Bisexual non binary genderfluid demiromantic

How the turntables
oQKVql0.png
is there a specific term for a person who is fine with being a girl but is ok with any pronouns? or is that just a laid back cisgender person?
is there a specific term for a person who is fine with being a girl but is ok with any pronouns? or is that just a laid back cisgender person?

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
@MintyKitsune
sounds like pronoun nonconforming (pnc) but i could be wrong
@MintyKitsune
sounds like pronoun nonconforming (pnc) but i could be wrong
PCyLkux.png
BZ6Kt6M.pngsopvTVM.pngPJ4wrf6.png
H0t7Ypl.pngbkLzuAR.pngAZgHtlu.png
wAfJ7Bn.png0XHtpWy.pngbYt72YT.png
qjxrAwx.pngoNrZjs5.pngmlHpBMC.png
butterflygeneeggrose.png Jd88XNq.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
@StarrberryPills

thank you! ill look into that :)
@StarrberryPills

thank you! ill look into that :)

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
[quote name="@MintyKitsune" date="2022-03-06 13:14:53" ] is there a specific term for a person who is fine with being a girl but is ok with any pronouns? or is that just a laid back cisgender person? [/quote] cant say personally, but i know my boyfriend just kinda doesnt care about gender. doesnt particularly identify with anything and uses any pronouns and gendered terms. doesnt need a label bc she literally just doesnt care enough to have one. are they cis? ehhh thats a hard question to answer bc for a lot of people being not cis is based of the fact that the gender you are is different from what you were assigned at birth. his gender, in his own words, just kinda doesnt exist. shes indifferent to it mainly, but finds the use of mixed pronouns fun and has stated some occasional desires for body stuff apart from what would be standard based on his agab. in the end, what you want to label yourself is entirely up to you. you dont have to use anything if you dont want to. just go with what you want and what you feel is best at the time and feel free to change that later if you feel better using something else later on
@MintyKitsune wrote on 2022-03-06 13:14:53:
cant say personally, but i know my boyfriend just kinda doesnt care about gender. doesnt particularly identify with anything and uses any pronouns and gendered terms. doesnt need a label bc she literally just doesnt care enough to have one. are they cis? ehhh thats a hard question to answer bc for a lot of people being not cis is based of the fact that the gender you are is different from what you were assigned at birth. his gender, in his own words, just kinda doesnt exist. shes indifferent to it mainly, but finds the use of mixed pronouns fun and has stated some occasional desires for body stuff apart from what would be standard based on his agab.
in the end, what you want to label yourself is entirely up to you. you dont have to use anything if you dont want to. just go with what you want and what you feel is best at the time and feel free to change that later if you feel better using something else later on
hi there
Trans male
pan here!
hi there
Trans male
pan here!
@MintyKitsune
I have a cisgender lesbian friend who uses any pronouns! She is a girl, not enby in anyway, she just doesn’t mind what pronouns people use for them.
I also know some cis people who are fine with “she/they” or “he/they” too and some who dislike being called anything other than “she/her” and “he/him”, it really just depends on the person!

Pronouns =/= gender, so I’d say you’re still a cis girl, just alright with any pronouns. Though, if you’re looking for a specific label, I don’t really know one
@MintyKitsune
I have a cisgender lesbian friend who uses any pronouns! She is a girl, not enby in anyway, she just doesn’t mind what pronouns people use for them.
I also know some cis people who are fine with “she/they” or “he/they” too and some who dislike being called anything other than “she/her” and “he/him”, it really just depends on the person!

Pronouns =/= gender, so I’d say you’re still a cis girl, just alright with any pronouns. Though, if you’re looking for a specific label, I don’t really know one
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
nonbinary bi/pan person here!!! [points at the identity buttons in my sig]
heavily into xenogenders bc its a lovely form of self expression <33 living my best life!
nonbinary bi/pan person here!!! [points at the identity buttons in my sig]
heavily into xenogenders bc its a lovely form of self expression <33 living my best life!
Josie | 16 | She/They
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo1_500.gif
Asexual and aromantic over here! I'm only out to a small handful of loved ones irl (most of whom are also ace and/or aro themselves, so I didn't have to give a powerpoint presentation lol). Flight Rising must have the largest collection of aspec folks I've ever seen. They weren't kidding when they said the thing about aspecs and dragons!
Asexual and aromantic over here! I'm only out to a small handful of loved ones irl (most of whom are also ace and/or aro themselves, so I didn't have to give a powerpoint presentation lol). Flight Rising must have the largest collection of aspec folks I've ever seen. They weren't kidding when they said the thing about aspecs and dragons!
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
I've said this before, but i'm Bat, Berry, or Bread, proud ace, trans, queer kiddo.
And I'm here with a question!
It's not about me personally, but actually about a character. (Although I may just also wonder for myself...)
So, I've seen some people identify as, for example, he/him/they, or, like, she/her/it. I'm kind of wondering, is that technically the same as he/they and she/it, or is it different?
I've said this before, but i'm Bat, Berry, or Bread, proud ace, trans, queer kiddo.
And I'm here with a question!
It's not about me personally, but actually about a character. (Although I may just also wonder for myself...)
So, I've seen some people identify as, for example, he/him/they, or, like, she/her/it. I'm kind of wondering, is that technically the same as he/they and she/it, or is it different?
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
1 2 ... 486 487 488 489 490 ... 647 648