Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] obs/mid/teal or cyan Lightning F
What it says on the tin -- looking for a Lightning girly with Obsidian/Midnight/Cyan or Obs/Mid/Teal. Cyan is strongly preferred if I can get it.

She's going to be turned into an Aberration like so:

Esfir

I'm willing to ask around or breed for her, just haven't gotten off my butt yet to ask current owners of this combo if they'd like to sell or help with that. If you want to do that for me I'll give you the owner's asking price + 150g as a finder's fee, lol.

If a multigaze with this coloration + lightning eyes pops up, I'll pay you 400g for it, no questions asked. :V

ETA: have potential dragons lined up for breeding her, but keeping this up...
What it says on the tin -- looking for a Lightning girly with Obsidian/Midnight/Cyan or Obs/Mid/Teal. Cyan is strongly preferred if I can get it.

She's going to be turned into an Aberration like so:

Esfir

I'm willing to ask around or breed for her, just haven't gotten off my butt yet to ask current owners of this combo if they'd like to sell or help with that. If you want to do that for me I'll give you the owner's asking price + 150g as a finder's fee, lol.

If a multigaze with this coloration + lightning eyes pops up, I'll pay you 400g for it, no questions asked. :V

ETA: have potential dragons lined up for breeding her, but keeping this up...

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
Well ****. XD I actually had a similar combo pop up about an hour ago in the Predict Morphology when I went to try and find something I liked, only difference is it was Midnight/Obsidian/Cyan, so I hunted down a pair. They're on a nest now if you'd be interested in seeing what comes.

The parents are Obs/Obs/Cyan & Mid/Mid/Cyan, and I'm Lightning flight, so the tertiary color and flight would be guaranteed.
Well ****. XD I actually had a similar combo pop up about an hour ago in the Predict Morphology when I went to try and find something I liked, only difference is it was Midnight/Obsidian/Cyan, so I hunted down a pair. They're on a nest now if you'd be interested in seeing what comes.

The parents are Obs/Obs/Cyan & Mid/Mid/Cyan, and I'm Lightning flight, so the tertiary color and flight would be guaranteed.
@bumperstew Well heck! If they pop out a female with the right prim/sec, let me know!!
@bumperstew Well heck! If they pop out a female with the right prim/sec, let me know!!

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
Will do! Maybe we'll get lucky and land us both what we're after :)
Will do! Maybe we'll get lucky and land us both what we're after :)