Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why isn't Jack skelington...
1 2
Oh he is, arguably one of the first due to the release of the movie.
But it's not a huge deal compared to newer additions, because again, it's an old release.
Oh he is, arguably one of the first due to the release of the movie.
But it's not a huge deal compared to newer additions, because again, it's an old release.
i think nightmare before christmas predates tumblr by too much and hasnt gotten a renaissance on tumblr like for example lazytown did. i also think he already has his own niche in mall goths and mall goth-adjacents so people already have a preconceived association with him, theres no room for sexymanification
i think nightmare before christmas predates tumblr by too much and hasnt gotten a renaissance on tumblr like for example lazytown did. i also think he already has his own niche in mall goths and mall goth-adjacents so people already have a preconceived association with him, theres no room for sexymanification
iuEBSJ3.pngasSdZDf.pngcHa0MYt.png
QRVupBA.pngshb0D62.png
I'm honestly at a loss for words lmao

Honestly, I'm even more surprised that Victor from "Corpse Bride" isn't a Tumblr sexyman. At least, not as far as I'm aware of...
I'm honestly at a loss for words lmao

Honestly, I'm even more surprised that Victor from "Corpse Bride" isn't a Tumblr sexyman. At least, not as far as I'm aware of...
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2