Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59
@crowvidae: no problem, thank you! I know how that feels, spreadsheets are nuts sometimes! (my job is working with em day in and out!)
@crowvidae: no problem, thank you! I know how that feels, spreadsheets are nuts sometimes! (my job is working with em day in and out!)
comm_yaeshon.png
If I missed anyone or the data on the sheet doesn’t line please let me know! ;0;

@rndzvs
Slots are still open! Added you for levels! qq

@jbapple
ofc! added for levels, and that’s okay! You can send dragons in batches~ >:D
I have no idea how many users are planning to send directly to me but I will be linking foddart receivers too! so if im too slow you can send to them!

@Vergil @kinyobi
added for levels! thank you~ ^^

@sardineparty @Yorshka
@Kazzy @Meii
@Para @SuzyChi
proxy buys all noted! please send gems as soon as you can! >:D
If I missed anyone or the data on the sheet doesn’t line please let me know! ;0;

@rndzvs
Slots are still open! Added you for levels! qq

@jbapple
ofc! added for levels, and that’s okay! You can send dragons in batches~ >:D
I have no idea how many users are planning to send directly to me but I will be linking foddart receivers too! so if im too slow you can send to them!

@Vergil @kinyobi
added for levels! thank you~ ^^

@sardineparty @Yorshka
@Kazzy @Meii
@Para @SuzyChi
proxy buys all noted! please send gems as soon as you can! >:D
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae

At least a few juj thank you so much! Sending over some level 8s during this week ~
@crowvidae

At least a few juj thank you so much! Sending over some level 8s during this week ~
TO3CCkr.png
@crowvidae i’d like a slot in levels pls and thanks! :)
@crowvidae i’d like a slot in levels pls and thanks! :)
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@crowvidae hello again lol so my friend has kindly agreed to proxy buy for me but she needs to switch flight (in exchange for me to train her dragons to level 25 lol) However, she currently has a nest that will not hatch until 4 days later. In this instance, should she reply with confirmation now or wait until she’s in plague? Thanks in advance sorry for being so complicated DX
@crowvidae hello again lol so my friend has kindly agreed to proxy buy for me but she needs to switch flight (in exchange for me to train her dragons to level 25 lol) However, she currently has a nest that will not hatch until 4 days later. In this instance, should she reply with confirmation now or wait until she’s in plague? Thanks in advance sorry for being so complicated DX
@crowvidae i'd love a slot for levels if they are still available!
@crowvidae i'd love a slot for levels if they are still available!
SOL INVICTUS
Looking for Plague shopper who wouldn't mind buying me one on their slot?
Please DM me so we can work sth out ;3;!! <333
Looking for Plague shopper who wouldn't mind buying me one on their slot?
Please DM me so we can work sth out ;3;!! <333
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
JvUa9ma.png
bRMhELZ.png
GpIVvm1.png
mAORtZB.png rix3ppo.png
fkWjutW.png
UU9vIu2.png
753hxVX.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@Crowvidae Hi I’m in plague and would like to get a gem slot for this skin, do I send them in now or when you ping?
@Crowvidae Hi I’m in plague and would like to get a gem slot for this skin, do I send them in now or when you ping?
Participation.png6ZO43b3.png
@pulchritudinous @Ozma
added for levels slot! ^-^

@Graveworm
Added you for gem slot! Sending now would be much preferred! >:D

@SleepyTomato
No worries! I don’t mind your friend doing a flight change, though I personally wouldn’t recommend it? Especially given you can’t change flights again for 6 months, and the gem cost is really high (1500g to change!!) ;w;

I would recommend to find a player already in plague for proxy buy ^^'' you will have better luck offering to tip a little for it. maybe in skins and accents or even items for sales forum!

That said, as long as your friend is okay and agrees, I dont mind!
@pulchritudinous @Ozma
added for levels slot! ^-^

@Graveworm
Added you for gem slot! Sending now would be much preferred! >:D

@SleepyTomato
No worries! I don’t mind your friend doing a flight change, though I personally wouldn’t recommend it? Especially given you can’t change flights again for 6 months, and the gem cost is really high (1500g to change!!) ;w;

I would recommend to find a player already in plague for proxy buy ^^'' you will have better luck offering to tip a little for it. maybe in skins and accents or even items for sales forum!

That said, as long as your friend is okay and agrees, I dont mind!
7bfJZaP.png
augh i want this so bad. idk if im doing this right, but... i'd like to reserve a spot for gems! when do i send them, and how should i? just via mail, or crossroads?
augh i want this so bad. idk if im doing this right, but... i'd like to reserve a spot for gems! when do i send them, and how should i? just via mail, or crossroads?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 58 59