Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 106 107
One of my oldest, murkiest memories is of Spider-Man 3 DVDs on sale at Zellers.
One of my oldest, murkiest memories is of Spider-Man 3 DVDs on sale at Zellers.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
old enough to experience the transition from button phones to phones with touch, young enough to have never owned one with buttons
old enough to experience the transition from button phones to phones with touch, young enough to have never owned one with buttons
VVM4XuM.png
I'm not old at all.

But always a child at heart

Also, was a kid when Worms was a computer game, and watched my dad played Doom on the comp, even though I was way too young to understand "oh, he's hurt" just from looking at the face.

I basically grew with the show Home Improvement (I think it was created on my birth year, dunno about my month)
I'm not old at all.

But always a child at heart

Also, was a kid when Worms was a computer game, and watched my dad played Doom on the comp, even though I was way too young to understand "oh, he's hurt" just from looking at the face.

I basically grew with the show Home Improvement (I think it was created on my birth year, dunno about my month)
Born just before invader zim came out
7gibfJe.pngBZnhUNi.pngekux78o.png
i get excited to buy shampoo and care about the specs of my vacuum cleaner and i'm still not used to these new emotions
i get excited to buy shampoo and care about the specs of my vacuum cleaner and i'm still not used to these new emotions
jFZJEcu.png
NOP5viO.png
lAvpyOQ.png
“If there's nothing wrong with me...
...maybe there's something wrong with the universe!”
-Beverly Crusher
shoutout to @OhDearMe for resurrecting this thread!
shoutout to @OhDearMe for resurrecting this thread!
mIooUy9.png
[quote name="snowhorns" date="2022-02-14 15:52:52" ] Born just before invader zim came out [/quote] Born just [i]after[/i] Invader Zim came out
snowhorns wrote on 2022-02-14 15:52:52:
Born just after Invader Zim came out
_________ pixel_wright.png _______
Phoenix ◊ he/him ◊ FR + 3
————————————
Skin/Accent Shop
Fandragon Guide
Doodle Shop
Wishlist
_______ pixel_edgeworth.png
I saw The Lion King in theaters
I saw The Lion King in theaters
Old enough to do all the garbage adult things, not old enough to do the fun ones.

I’ve watched all HtTYD movies in the theaters, and I distinctly remember McDonald’s toys and toys in general being better quality than they are now.

Flip phones existed when I was a kid but were losing popularity. I still remember phones were able to fit in pockets and small purses though

I was alive for 9/11 but I don’t remember it, nor the national chaos afterwards

There was apparently an economic depression in my youth but I was personally unaffected/unaware as a child. Now I am and I HATE IT; LET ME GO BACK IMMEDIATELY
Old enough to do all the garbage adult things, not old enough to do the fun ones.

I’ve watched all HtTYD movies in the theaters, and I distinctly remember McDonald’s toys and toys in general being better quality than they are now.

Flip phones existed when I was a kid but were losing popularity. I still remember phones were able to fit in pockets and small purses though

I was alive for 9/11 but I don’t remember it, nor the national chaos afterwards

There was apparently an economic depression in my youth but I was personally unaffected/unaware as a child. Now I am and I HATE IT; LET ME GO BACK IMMEDIATELY
unknown.png
[quote name="@ANTIM0NY" date="2022-02-13 14:57:44" ] [img]https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/PLkAAOSwuMFUeCtR/s-l1600.jpg[/img] felt like a little electrician plugging these in [emoji=familiar heart size=1] also ds styluses were the most chewable things. forbidden pocky sticks. [/quote] YES THIS I CANNOT AGREE MORE
@ANTIM0NY wrote on 2022-02-13 14:57:44:
s-l1600.jpg
felt like a little electrician plugging these in

also ds styluses were the most chewable things. forbidden pocky sticks.

YES THIS I CANNOT AGREE MORE
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 106 107