Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Auction] 5-Digit Gen 1 - Ended.
1 2 3 4 5 6
ldp please
ldp please
rQOco4e.png99D28Ew.gif jqUroFl.gifE3qjBsS.png
LDP list up to date to here. [quote name="Texere" date="2022-02-12 09:25:58" ] And while I remember your IC thread, until someone actually sets up an Auction, I don't really pay attention. A second ping for the auction was a good choice. [/quote] That's good to know, thank you! I remember seeing something about not pinging people multiple times for the same thing so didn't want to annoy people with over-pinging over the same dragon so close together ^^; Only just returning the past couple months after being out of the game since 2015-ish so still relearning some of the ropes.
LDP list up to date to here.
Texere wrote on 2022-02-12 09:25:58:
And while I remember your IC thread, until someone actually sets up an Auction, I don't really pay attention. A second ping for the auction was a good choice.

That's good to know, thank you! I remember seeing something about not pinging people multiple times for the same thing so didn't want to annoy people with over-pinging over the same dragon so close together ^^; Only just returning the past couple months after being out of the game since 2015-ish so still relearning some of the ropes.
LDP please!
LDP please!
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
LDP updated
LDP updated
Morning bump ^~
Morning bump ^~
Evening bump~
Evening bump~
Morning Bump ^~
Morning Bump ^~
LDP please :D
LDP please :D
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__