Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116
how much are you buying them for :eyes:
how much are you buying them for :eyes:
The returns for sharing notes are genuinely shockingly bad. I'm sure others have mentioned it but I'd like to see the number of tools bumped up - an 8:1 ratio is AWFUL.
The returns for sharing notes are genuinely shockingly bad. I'm sure others have mentioned it but I'd like to see the number of tools bumped up - an 8:1 ratio is AWFUL.
[quote name="WickedPixie" date="2022-02-11 12:48:10" ] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/758854617102155836/941795907987468368/Screen_Shot_2022-02-11_at_3.40.14_PM.png[/img] T~T I get devs don't want us farming just one plot but couldn't the reset wait until you've at least uncovered every plot at that dig site at least once? It doesn't even give you the option to [b]not[/b] claim your reward before being able to dig again so you can't wait to do a Collect All at the end to avoid this. [/quote] ^^^ Otherwise, I'm definitely enjoying the concept so far :)
WickedPixie wrote on 2022-02-11 12:48:10:
Screen_Shot_2022-02-11_at_3.40.14_PM.png

T~T I get devs don't want us farming just one plot but couldn't the reset wait until you've at least uncovered every plot at that dig site at least once? It doesn't even give you the option to not claim your reward before being able to dig again so you can't wait to do a Collect All at the end to avoid this.

^^^
Otherwise, I'm definitely enjoying the concept so far :)
@Noel1 I got Ground this morning. My partner has the dragon. :> First Ground dragon in the game!

@thejokersmile Not buying anymore, lol.

@Noel1 I got Ground this morning. My partner has the dragon. :> First Ground dragon in the game!

@thejokersmile Not buying anymore, lol.

He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
None of my friends have started participating in this yet, so I can't share my notes with anyone. Can I add any of y'all specifically to share my notes with?
None of my friends have started participating in this yet, so I can't share my notes with anyone. Can I add any of y'all specifically to share my notes with?
@IAmV Thank you very much for the rephrasing! I'll tell my friends to keep an eye out but none of us have encountered that before. I know the magnifying glass seems to hover over a couple tiles and sometimes during the animation it looks like it's going for an unblocked one but so far we've only had covered tiles get unearthed.

@Sheelah It's a discord server for flight rising. Due to Arlo's structure we set up a google sheet for everyone interested there to add their info and friend each other / get friend reqs c:
@IAmV Thank you very much for the rephrasing! I'll tell my friends to keep an eye out but none of us have encountered that before. I know the magnifying glass seems to hover over a couple tiles and sometimes during the animation it looks like it's going for an unblocked one but so far we've only had covered tiles get unearthed.

@Sheelah It's a discord server for flight rising. Due to Arlo's structure we set up a google sheet for everyone interested there to add their info and friend each other / get friend reqs c:
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
ive had 8 picks go into a plot ive already gotten the reward from very fun very engaging im not annoyed at all. And i dont even want the genes, i want the dino familiars.

Also might just be me but i also don't see much of an issue in letting people farm a free trading post activity. Because even if they only have the gene plots available to be dug in, its still 50 tiles, and it'll still take awhile to uncover if you aren't actively buying notes to get them done. Which, in time, would just cost more than you'd get for the gene because anyone can also farm them at any time. I could only see it being an issue in later level dig sites but its also not the first time genes have gone for obscene prices. Yes im looking at you, Blossom.
ive had 8 picks go into a plot ive already gotten the reward from very fun very engaging im not annoyed at all. And i dont even want the genes, i want the dino familiars.

Also might just be me but i also don't see much of an issue in letting people farm a free trading post activity. Because even if they only have the gene plots available to be dug in, its still 50 tiles, and it'll still take awhile to uncover if you aren't actively buying notes to get them done. Which, in time, would just cost more than you'd get for the gene because anyone can also farm them at any time. I could only see it being an issue in later level dig sites but its also not the first time genes have gone for obscene prices. Yes im looking at you, Blossom.
After thinking on it just a little bit i don't actually think the 8:1 ratio is all that bad. If i understand correctly, 1 note give you one random unlocked tile doesn't it? So you miss out on 3 tiles since the pickaxe uncovers only 5, but that's not that bad. especially since the alternative is hoping some people on your friends list send you some notes or seeking out trades. Not the worst solution for solo style play imo
After thinking on it just a little bit i don't actually think the 8:1 ratio is all that bad. If i understand correctly, 1 note give you one random unlocked tile doesn't it? So you miss out on 3 tiles since the pickaxe uncovers only 5, but that's not that bad. especially since the alternative is hoping some people on your friends list send you some notes or seeking out trades. Not the worst solution for solo style play imo

I would love to have an option to check off a completed plot, and not dig there while it's checked off. RNG seems to hate me, and a lot of my randoms keep going to the 1 thing I've already gotten, haha.

I would love to have an option to check off a completed plot, and not dig there while it's checked off. RNG seems to hate me, and a lot of my randoms keep going to the 1 thing I've already gotten, haha.

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
[quote name="Crystalgryphon" date="2022-02-11 16:55:51" ] After thinking on it just a little bit i don't actually think the 8:1 ratio is all that bad. If i understand correctly, 1 note give you one random unlocked tile doesn't it? So you miss out on 3 tiles since the pickaxe uncovers only 5, but that's not that bad. especially since the alternative is hoping some people on your friends list send you some notes or seeking out trades. Not the worst solution for solo style play imo [/quote] Except you can easily get a magnifying glass instead of a pickaxe . . .
Crystalgryphon wrote on 2022-02-11 16:55:51:
Except you can easily get a magnifying glass instead of a pickaxe . . .
The Final Outpost Dragon Cave Magistream
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
A semi-random lair of whatever catches my eye.
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 115 116