Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Thoughts on the Nintendo Direct?
1 2 3 4
Really like how there's gonna be new salmon run bosses in Splatoon, it's hands down my favorite thing in the game. Kirby game looks cute, although I'm not sure how to feel that there's not really copy abilities (I mean they're there, but not really) and I can smell a [I]certain type[/I] of art of that leopard lady a mile away- get your bunkers and prepare for the fallout. Absolutely lost it at the Earthbound switch ports since I've been wanting to play them for the longest time. Also coconut mall. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/L8B3YDk0/Screen-Shot-2022-02-10-at-10-13-26-AM.png[/img]
Really like how there's gonna be new salmon run bosses in Splatoon, it's hands down my favorite thing in the game.

Kirby game looks cute, although I'm not sure how to feel that there's not really copy abilities (I mean they're there, but not really) and I can smell a certain type of art of that leopard lady a mile away- get your bunkers and prepare for the fallout.

Absolutely lost it at the Earthbound switch ports since I've been wanting to play them for the longest time.

Also coconut mall.

Screen-Shot-2022-02-10-at-10-13-26-AM.png
3YAN1tx.png
mtHAEL4.png
b4CACa3.png
rI18gRz.png
MXsk4ah.png
7hEY6pF.png
DeDR4as.png
Dwi7avm.png
hqqTxLP.png
GW180jv.png
ZqTATLu.png
gYW0j5f.png
It was alright, really the only things I cared about were Splatoon 3 (at least salmon run is back) and the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC.
It was alright, really the only things I cared about were Splatoon 3 (at least salmon run is back) and the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC.
Your daily reminder...
that Bungee Gum contains both the properties of rubber AND gum.
Fandragons in Dark World tab in Hibden
It's disappointing for me. Another Direct, still no new Golden Sun. Good to see they're bringing back older-ish games, though.
It's disappointing for me. Another Direct, still no new Golden Sun. Good to see they're bringing back older-ish games, though.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png
LEpJMnn.png
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
dBieivA.png
h8gMBaZ.png
J7D1quC.png
n29EMdP.png
tSKOR3g.png
[quote name="Smittey" date="2022-02-10 07:14:21" ] Also coconut mall. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/L8B3YDk0/Screen-Shot-2022-02-10-at-10-13-26-AM.png[/img] [/quote] Coconut Mall my beloved
Smittey wrote on 2022-02-10 07:14:21:
Also coconut mall.

Screen-Shot-2022-02-10-at-10-13-26-AM.png
Coconut Mall my beloved
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
i'm still shocked that portal of all games is getting a switch port

anyways klonoa and salmon run baybeeeeee
i'm still shocked that portal of all games is getting a switch port

anyways klonoa and salmon run baybeeeeee
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2022-02-10 06:41:32" ] Regarding Splatoon 3, I will admit that I thought we would get more. But hey, we have a time frame for when it comes out now! Not very surprised it's in the summer, but it's nice to get confirmation. And honestly, I was more surprised we were getting Salmon Run again than anything else. There's quite a few lore implications to that. Anyways, the new bosses look cool, the UI is weird, but I'll get used to it, and egg throwing is a godsend...provided you play the game correctly and don't troll. Another thing is that we'll probably start getting shadowdropped trailers now that we're approaching the release date...but I also wouldn't be surprised if we don't get anything new until E3. [/quote] I was not the only one who knew this had massive implications as soon as it was revealed then. I'm kind of scared to see where they take this now...
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2022-02-10 06:41:32:
Regarding Splatoon 3, I will admit that I thought we would get more. But hey, we have a time frame for when it comes out now! Not very surprised it's in the summer, but it's nice to get confirmation. And honestly, I was more surprised we were getting Salmon Run again than anything else. There's quite a few lore implications to that. Anyways, the new bosses look cool, the UI is weird, but I'll get used to it, and egg throwing is a godsend...provided you play the game correctly and don't troll. Another thing is that we'll probably start getting shadowdropped trailers now that we're approaching the release date...but I also wouldn't be surprised if we don't get anything new until E3.
I was not the only one who knew this had massive implications as soon as it was revealed then. I'm kind of scared to see where they take this now...
zdkBiZa.png
Okay, I just watched it. Kirby looks like fun!

I like how Splatoon 3's Salmon Run music is as chaotic as it was in 2. Glorious.

Earthbound and its prequel both coming makes me think. What if Mother 3 eventually, officially, outside of Japan. That surely would be something.

Haven't played Mario Kart 8 in a while, but new stuff is good.
Okay, I just watched it. Kirby looks like fun!

I like how Splatoon 3's Salmon Run music is as chaotic as it was in 2. Glorious.

Earthbound and its prequel both coming makes me think. What if Mother 3 eventually, officially, outside of Japan. That surely would be something.

Haven't played Mario Kart 8 in a while, but new stuff is good.
Solid Direct overall!
I was most excited with confirmation about salmon run returning for Splatoon 3! Seeing that Live a Live and Klonoa will come to the Switch makes me really happy too :D

I'm not sure if I want to play XC3 but gosh the game looks good. Also I seen lots of people freaking out over mario strikers haha
Of course I really want to get Kirby and the Forgotten Land. It looks great.
Solid Direct overall!
I was most excited with confirmation about salmon run returning for Splatoon 3! Seeing that Live a Live and Klonoa will come to the Switch makes me really happy too :D

I'm not sure if I want to play XC3 but gosh the game looks good. Also I seen lots of people freaking out over mario strikers haha
Of course I really want to get Kirby and the Forgotten Land. It looks great.
tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

I SAID IT ONCE.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

knonka smimsh
I SAID IT ONCE.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

knonka smimsh
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="LoversMasque" date="2022-02-10 21:58:33" ] I SAID IT ONCE. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. knonka smimsh [/quote] KNONKA SMIMSH
LoversMasque wrote on 2022-02-10 21:58:33:
I SAID IT ONCE.

I'LL SAY IT AGAIN.

knonka smimsh
KNONKA SMIMSH
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 3 4