Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Best lair aesthetic resources?
Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I've been having some struggles. I'm hoping to update my lair with some lore blurbs and I'd love to have some flight banners and such to decorate with. There's a few I've seen around that I really enjoy but can't find links to. If anyone has any they enjoy I'd love some recommendations
Not sure if this is the best place to ask but I've been having some struggles. I'm hoping to update my lair with some lore blurbs and I'd love to have some flight banners and such to decorate with. There's a few I've seen around that I really enjoy but can't find links to. If anyone has any they enjoy I'd love some recommendations
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
I'd hop over to the Creative Corner and search the forums there! I've found quite a few nice ones there.
I'd hop over to the Creative Corner and search the forums there! I've found quite a few nice ones there.
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
@saltypie

Yup, I've been doing that and found some assets I enjoy. Unfortunately for flight banners I'm finding I have to sift through a lot of irrelevant threads (search seems to yield a lot of lore directories with the keywords "flight banners"). I've seen a lot of people using some specific and very pretty flight banners but I haven't had much luck finding them.
@saltypie

Yup, I've been doing that and found some assets I enjoy. Unfortunately for flight banners I'm finding I have to sift through a lot of irrelevant threads (search seems to yield a lot of lore directories with the keywords "flight banners"). I've seen a lot of people using some specific and very pretty flight banners but I haven't had much luck finding them.
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
That's a bummer:[ I've never been huge on incorporating flight into my lore so I don't have any of those in my bios, I wish you luck!!
That's a bummer:[ I've never been huge on incorporating flight into my lore so I don't have any of those in my bios, I wish you luck!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
[quote name="@Azurepocalypse" date="2022-02-10 12:28:34" ] @/saltypie Yup, I've been doing that and found some assets I enjoy. Unfortunately for flight banners I'm finding I have to sift through a lot of irrelevant threads (search seems to yield a lot of lore directories with the keywords "flight banners"). I've seen a lot of people using some specific and very pretty flight banners but I haven't had much luck finding them. [/quote] I think I found something like that somewhere, let me see if I can link it! edit: I cannot find it, but I know it was in the description of one of the dragons that the person who drew the elemental statues had.
@Azurepocalypse wrote on 2022-02-10 12:28:34:
@/saltypie

I think I found something like that somewhere, let me see if I can link it!

edit: I cannot find it, but I know it was in the description of one of the dragons that the person who drew the elemental statues had.
This guide should help! Dragon Bio Resources
This guide should help! Dragon Bio Resources
b50x50still.gif
I think this is the one ClownEngaged was talking about: Osiem's Banners

I have a bunch of links in this boy's bio that might help.
I think this is the one ClownEngaged was talking about: Osiem's Banners

I have a bunch of links in this boy's bio that might help.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdofwax @Tiarana

These really help! I'll definitely be using some of this stuff. Thanks a ton!
@Birdofwax @Tiarana

These really help! I'll definitely be using some of this stuff. Thanks a ton!
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@Azurepocalypse i have a whole list here, if you still need stuff!

@Azurepocalypse i have a whole list here, if you still need stuff!

caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing