Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116
[quote name="styracosaurus" date="2022-02-07 07:22:11" ] Howdy. I have a question. Once all the plots in an area are worked fully, are they permanently completed or will they reset and allow us to keep digging? If they are perma completed, will the items shown in the update have a chance to appear in future levels too? Looking forward to getting started =) [/quote] I answered your question just now in the Faq, but yes, you can complete them multiple times to receive the same reward.
styracosaurus wrote on 2022-02-07 07:22:11:
Howdy. I have a question.

Once all the plots in an area are worked fully, are they permanently completed or will they reset and allow us to keep digging? If they are perma completed, will the items shown in the update have a chance to appear in future levels too?

Looking forward to getting started =)

I answered your question just now in the Faq, but yes, you can complete them multiple times to receive the same reward.
I see… so we can’t give help or receive help to and from non-friends. I also see that the Donate to Guild option doesn’t reward experience like the other two options. As someone who doesn’t keep a large friend’s list due to personal preferences, I hope this doesn’t leave me in a situation where I will be at a disadvantage in the long run.

The dinosaur apparel is a bit nice, I guess. The new genes are cool, too.
I see… so we can’t give help or receive help to and from non-friends. I also see that the Donate to Guild option doesn’t reward experience like the other two options. As someone who doesn’t keep a large friend’s list due to personal preferences, I hope this doesn’t leave me in a situation where I will be at a disadvantage in the long run.

The dinosaur apparel is a bit nice, I guess. The new genes are cool, too.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
ITS HEREEEE
ITS HEREEEE
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
OMG SO COOL!! Love the dino fams!
OMG SO COOL!! Love the dino fams!
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
ARLOOOO!!!! YUSSSSS!!!!! I need more active friends XD
ARLOOOO!!!! YUSSSSS!!!!! I need more active friends XD
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
ARLO MY BELOVED, DINOSAURS???? ARLO NEW BEST NPC!!

i will cry tears of joy, this is the best update hands down
ARLO MY BELOVED, DINOSAURS???? ARLO NEW BEST NPC!!

i will cry tears of joy, this is the best update hands down
Why... why are only two of my friends available to send research notes to? I have friends who have been active today who aren't appearing in the filter!
Why... why are only two of my friends available to send research notes to? I have friends who have been active today who aren't appearing in the filter!
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I LOVE THE BOI! And the rewards are stellar, I'm excited to see the future updates.
I LOVE THE BOI! And the rewards are stellar, I'm excited to see the future updates.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
hi staff did you know how unbelievably happy this would make me personally??? i’m not an archaeologist irl but i am in a related field and i’m so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about this update thank u staff <3<3<3<3
hi staff did you know how unbelievably happy this would make me personally??? i’m not an archaeologist irl but i am in a related field and i’m so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about this update thank u staff <3<3<3<3
sig-left-2.pngsig-center-1.pngsig-right-2.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-02-07 07:26:25" ] [quote name="styracosaurus" date="2022-02-07 07:22:11" ] Howdy. I have a question. Once all the plots in an area are worked fully, are they permanently completed or will they reset and allow us to keep digging? If they are perma completed, will the items shown in the update have a chance to appear in future levels too? Looking forward to getting started =) [/quote] I answered your question just now in the Faq, but yes, you can complete them multiple times to receive the same reward. [/quote] Very cool, thanks!
Undel wrote on 2022-02-07 07:26:25:
styracosaurus wrote on 2022-02-07 07:22:11:
Howdy. I have a question.

Once all the plots in an area are worked fully, are they permanently completed or will they reset and allow us to keep digging? If they are perma completed, will the items shown in the update have a chance to appear in future levels too?

Looking forward to getting started =)

I answered your question just now in the Faq, but yes, you can complete them multiple times to receive the same reward.

Very cool, thanks!
hC2istt.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 115 116