Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | TETT'S PURGE// gened G1s, rare eyes etc
[b][font=Courier New][color=purple]Alright so after some time, I decided that it will be nice if I just purge off some of my dragons and theres a LOT of them. Here is G1 tab, 27 dragons. Some are partially and even fully gened, some have also gem gene. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/529469/2042292?name=&type=undefined][emoji=shadow rune size=1][/url] [CLICK RUNE] I also have non-G1 tab! Fellas here are partially trained, have special eyes, nice IDs or are just pretty. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/529469/1798842?name=&type=undefined][emoji=butterfly size=1][/url] [CLICK THE BUTTERFLY] You can also find dragons for sale in my lair. Feel free to offer! I accept gems and treasure as payment and might also consider art (as long as youre okay with body horror). I can also accept: • G1 male with pale skin colour primary, blackish secondary, ice or light eyes • G1 male with rusty coloration (I dont mind the colors much, must look rusty (in example tomato, rust, copper). Thats it.). Plague, fire, light or shadow eyes • G1 female with pale skin colour primary, yellowish/blonde secondary, light or ice eyes • G1 male with brown primary and secondary. Any eyes [/b]
Alright so after some time, I decided that it will be nice if I just purge off some of my dragons and theres a LOT of them.

Here is G1 tab, 27 dragons. Some are partially and even fully gened, some have also gem gene. [CLICK RUNE]

I also have non-G1 tab! Fellas here are partially trained, have special eyes, nice IDs or are just pretty. [CLICK THE BUTTERFLY]

You can also find dragons for sale in my lair. Feel free to offer! I accept gems and treasure as payment and might also consider art (as long as youre okay with body horror). I can also accept:
• G1 male with pale skin colour primary, blackish secondary, ice or light eyes
• G1 male with rusty coloration (I dont mind the colors much, must look rusty (in example tomato, rust, copper). Thats it.). Plague, fire, light or shadow eyes
• G1 female with pale skin colour primary, yellowish/blonde secondary, light or ice eyes
• G1 male with brown primary and secondary. Any eyes

BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!
BUMP!