Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I understand now
1 2 3
I understand now why people sell starving and keep starving their dragons. It's because the grind for food is just too much. Since I don't do coli anymore, I can't feed my dragons via gathering. I have to resort to buying stacks of food, or else my dragons go hungry.
I think this is my problem with Flight Rising right now. the grind to keep dragons full is too much. It's too much.
I understand now why people sell starving and keep starving their dragons. It's because the grind for food is just too much. Since I don't do coli anymore, I can't feed my dragons via gathering. I have to resort to buying stacks of food, or else my dragons go hungry.
I think this is my problem with Flight Rising right now. the grind to keep dragons full is too much. It's too much.
:D If you want to sell starving fodder that's fine.
Luckily if you don't coli then you only need to feed any dragons you want to breed and since the site introduced being able to feed individual dragons that's really easy to do now.
:D If you want to sell starving fodder that's fine.
Luckily if you don't coli then you only need to feed any dragons you want to breed and since the site introduced being able to feed individual dragons that's really easy to do now.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
That's part of why most of my lair is in the Den if it's not breeding or Coli. I let my fodder sit in my den so it doesn't monch. If I don't grind/level them I pop them out as adults and sell them off.

If I didn't would have to let everyone starve. Big Lairs take a lot to support outside the den, you do what you gotta do. Nothing wrong with a low food bar if you can't support the amount. Save your money.
That's part of why most of my lair is in the Den if it's not breeding or Coli. I let my fodder sit in my den so it doesn't monch. If I don't grind/level them I pop them out as adults and sell them off.

If I didn't would have to let everyone starve. Big Lairs take a lot to support outside the den, you do what you gotta do. Nothing wrong with a low food bar if you can't support the amount. Save your money.
84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
I'll be honest, I've never had an issue with feeding my dragons through gathering and I have 100 + dragons in my active lair at any time. I split my gathering turns equally between all the food types and scavenging (for that chance at eggs), and I accumulate thousands of food points every month through just that.
I'll be honest, I've never had an issue with feeding my dragons through gathering and I have 100 + dragons in my active lair at any time. I split my gathering turns equally between all the food types and scavenging (for that chance at eggs), and I accumulate thousands of food points every month through just that.
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
You could see if your flight has a food bank! ^^ I know some do offer food to people who need some
You could see if your flight has a food bank! ^^ I know some do offer food to people who need some
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
It is a grind. The gathering turns I use all go to food for the dragons. Any extra is saved in the vault because I want to be able to give to other, and I need to save for festivals so that can use my turns on digging and scavenger.
It's not so much that I need food, I have ways to get food. It's that it takes so much of my gathering turns to get food.
It is a grind. The gathering turns I use all go to food for the dragons. Any extra is saved in the vault because I want to be able to give to other, and I need to save for festivals so that can use my turns on digging and scavenger.
It's not so much that I need food, I have ways to get food. It's that it takes so much of my gathering turns to get food.
Y02PS6v.png
If you go to Account Settings and Enable "Feed Style: Selective" it helps a lot, especially if you tend to get a lot of one type of food but not others. Back when my lair was 100% full of fodder, I went from having to buy food all the time to developing a surplus just from gathering and coli leveling, just by enabling that option and forcing my dragons to eat their vegetables...
If you go to Account Settings and Enable "Feed Style: Selective" it helps a lot, especially if you tend to get a lot of one type of food but not others. Back when my lair was 100% full of fodder, I went from having to buy food all the time to developing a surplus just from gathering and coli leveling, just by enabling that option and forcing my dragons to eat their vegetables...
b50x50still.gif
[quote name="Tiarana" date="2022-01-24 05:50:38" ] If you go to Account Settings and Enable "Feed Style: Selective" it helps a lot, especially if you tend to get a lot of one type of food but not others. Back when my lair was 100% full of fodder, I went from having to buy food all the time to developing a surplus just from gathering and coli leveling, just by enabling that option and forcing my dragons to eat their vegetables... [/quote] would like to point out that if you have way too many dragons in den and a low level (comparably) in gathering of said food type then it would be much harder than normal (stares at coatl collection) just force your dragons to eat grass and insects first in selective feeding. would work in most lairs
Tiarana wrote on 2022-01-24 05:50:38:
would like to point out that if you have way too many dragons in den and a low level (comparably) in gathering of said food type then it would be much harder than normal (stares at coatl collection)

just force your dragons to eat grass and insects first in selective feeding. would work in most lairs
hi gonna put more stuff here later haha

searching for 21/7/2022 G1s!

i am too lazy to expannnd my laaairrrrrrrrrrrr
I put pretty much all of my fodder in my den & just any dragons I'm 'not using' (no lore, not breeding them, unfinished projects). There are also things like food banks or alternatively you can just not feed them you'll save their money.

I imagine that it'd be a huge problem once you have a number of dragons in the hundreds but I think feeding my own dragons atm is pretty manageable cuz like half of them are in hibden
I put pretty much all of my fodder in my den & just any dragons I'm 'not using' (no lore, not breeding them, unfinished projects). There are also things like food banks or alternatively you can just not feed them you'll save their money.

I imagine that it'd be a huge problem once you have a number of dragons in the hundreds but I think feeding my own dragons atm is pretty manageable cuz like half of them are in hibden
gLbZUkF.pngZewzdsF.pngpxQdDU5.pngWH26Bag.pngwfmIqQm.png0jScwbh.pngHjUpYch.pngW2xqTjK.pngngXpEKo.pngngXpEKo.pngm78opSZ.pngT2nbrk6.pngaXbaYIT.pngi8eD0Ym.png
yym0GF5.png
[quote name="Nightberry" date="2022-01-24 06:22:41" ] [quote name="Tiarana" date="2022-01-24 05:50:38" ] If you go to Account Settings and Enable "Feed Style: Selective" it helps a lot, especially if you tend to get a lot of one type of food but not others. Back when my lair was 100% full of fodder, I went from having to buy food all the time to developing a surplus just from gathering and coli leveling, just by enabling that option and forcing my dragons to eat their vegetables... [/quote] would like to point out that if you have way too many dragons in den and a low level (comparably) in gathering of said food type then it would be much harder than normal (stares at coatl collection) just force your dragons to eat grass and insects first in selective feeding. would work in most lairs [/quote] for some reason i keep running out of insects so i'll probably have to switch to feeding fish and meat first
Nightberry wrote on 2022-01-24 06:22:41:
Tiarana wrote on 2022-01-24 05:50:38:
would like to point out that if you have way too many dragons in den and a low level (comparably) in gathering of said food type then it would be much harder than normal (stares at coatl collection)

just force your dragons to eat grass and insects first in selective feeding. would work in most lairs

for some reason i keep running out of insects so i'll probably have to switch to feeding fish and meat first
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
1 2 3