Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | cricklette's art shop (open)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 77
I'm guessing your prices listed are USD? I'd love a ping if/when you have any lineart or signature slots open ^^
I'm guessing your prices listed are USD? I'd love a ping if/when you have any lineart or signature slots open ^^
kpBHZdf.gifDQCsQbQ.gif
@Suasion
Whenever you have any sign slots open I'll take it.
@Suasion
Whenever you have any sign slots open I'll take it.
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
Do you have gem slots open currently?
Do you have gem slots open currently?
GNXA7KM.jpg
I'd love to snag a gem slot for a signature if they're open!
I'd love to snag a gem slot for a signature if they're open!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
@Suasion hello! I'm interested in gem/treasure comm. Not sure about the pricing - how much is signature art?
@Suasion hello! I'm interested in gem/treasure comm. Not sure about the pricing - how much is signature art?
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
I'd love a lineart commission for USD! If you could please ping me when a slot opens, I'd appreciate it. :D
I'd love a lineart commission for USD! If you could please ping me when a slot opens, I'd appreciate it. :D
ngipcID.png
@Suasion I love to get on your pinglist please!
@Suasion I love to get on your pinglist please!
qAcFMSh.png
@Suasion If you are open I would love to have a signature painting of my girl bumblebee [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74606868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746069/74606868_350.png[/img][/url] No Apparel please besides the tail bangle! And can you please draw her with this skin: [skin=41741]? Can I also please get a price without the tail bangle? If you are still open that is.
@Suasion If you are open I would love to have a signature painting of my girl bumblebee

74606868_350.png No Apparel please besides the tail bangle! And can you please draw her with this skin: ? Can I also please get a price without the tail bangle?

If you are still open that is.
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
@suasion Slightly ominous art style sounds perfect- I'd love a signature slot for this guy (skin included):

BeingF
@suasion Slightly ominous art style sounds perfect- I'd love a signature slot for this guy (skin included):

BeingF
BVY1Ftg.png
@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic @LavenderHoney @Continlula @Gravitate @DarkHyancith @QueenKatoe @Heart @Nilock @Munchcatto @ado @kuujo @TheBlueOne @Vagrant @Luteia @SlyWolf0 @Hemophobia @Auralyx @OzziePhobia @dinolesbo @insight89x @Loyalties @Necralisk @Luunai @MiniOcarina @Kael @DinoGirlJ @Sharkbro @jianghu @ShadowRoselia @Blackstar1981 @Kitty4801 @Dakkokki @RiavaCornelia @cateronix @Suntouched @Blackstar1981 @Feet

Hello! I have been unavailable for quite a long time (mental health hiatus) and I am delighted to see how many of you have expressed interest in my art :)

I have added you all to the pinglist if you posted here interested in an artwork from me. Unfortunately, I do see that most of you have posted for FRC signatures, but I will only start to take those in limited amounts. For now I will focus on more serious USD artworks. (See complete illustrations section or paintings) I will also prioritize USD signatures unless you have a dragon or character that catches my fancy.

I will not decline doing more signatures though! They are quite fun to do and it brings me joy seeing them being used around the forums. <3

I will figure out a better, possibly self-editing pinglist for you guys with a USD/gem interest section. Let me know for now if you would like to be removed, though!

I'm sorry I can't always get to everyone, but I do try my best with the energy I do have. Thanks for your patience and I look forward to making new creations for you all <3

@Mudguts @jotunn @Nightfallen @mercurialwings @Shadowdancer @Weapon @zeeboot @Tynethyne @jia1303 @DragonoftheStars @kitto @SpaceShipRat @Amorah @Fellefan @lyricalmyxteries @borrowedphrases @Erisdar @AbyssToothpaste @Metus @Headlessking @Draginraptor @Dreamcoyote @Hyef @Avmire @Valishtu @Bastiodon @Wachuma @Effervessa @Saccharine @Cinspawn @Laeyein @Icefire55 @RealityMask @Generation @LeWorm @DragonDawn @EldritchGod @HalfStep @IcefireenFriends @Alpestris @AppleJuicee @Metroid @atypicalpickle @RogueHazel @Phaerie @Cannot @Line @ColorfulLava @home @LavenderHoney @berceuse @Overcoat @cartographic @LavenderHoney @Continlula @Gravitate @DarkHyancith @QueenKatoe @Heart @Nilock @Munchcatto @ado @kuujo @TheBlueOne @Vagrant @Luteia @SlyWolf0 @Hemophobia @Auralyx @OzziePhobia @dinolesbo @insight89x @Loyalties @Necralisk @Luunai @MiniOcarina @Kael @DinoGirlJ @Sharkbro @jianghu @ShadowRoselia @Blackstar1981 @Kitty4801 @Dakkokki @RiavaCornelia @cateronix @Suntouched @Blackstar1981 @Feet

Hello! I have been unavailable for quite a long time (mental health hiatus) and I am delighted to see how many of you have expressed interest in my art :)

I have added you all to the pinglist if you posted here interested in an artwork from me. Unfortunately, I do see that most of you have posted for FRC signatures, but I will only start to take those in limited amounts. For now I will focus on more serious USD artworks. (See complete illustrations section or paintings) I will also prioritize USD signatures unless you have a dragon or character that catches my fancy.

I will not decline doing more signatures though! They are quite fun to do and it brings me joy seeing them being used around the forums. <3

I will figure out a better, possibly self-editing pinglist for you guys with a USD/gem interest section. Let me know for now if you would like to be removed, though!

I'm sorry I can't always get to everyone, but I do try my best with the energy I do have. Thanks for your patience and I look forward to making new creations for you all <3

1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 76 77