Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What flights have you switched from?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nature -> Earth -> Wind -> Light

I was going through the flights I enjoyed the aesthetics/lore for, but I think I'll likely stay in Light for the foreseeable future - it fits well! I do kind of want to go to Fire for the aesthetics, but I'm not as keen on the lore so probably won't.
Nature -> Earth -> Wind -> Light

I was going through the flights I enjoyed the aesthetics/lore for, but I think I'll likely stay in Light for the foreseeable future - it fits well! I do kind of want to go to Fire for the aesthetics, but I'm not as keen on the lore so probably won't.
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
Light -> Earth -> Light

I was in Earth for a lot longer than I originally planned, like a year or more, but I realized I really liked the Light aesthetic and eye color a lot ... helped that we were still a dom powerhouse back then too lol. I've always liked Arcane and Ice, too, and I had a really nice time in Earth so if I ever switched again it would be to one of those three I think
Light -> Earth -> Light

I was in Earth for a lot longer than I originally planned, like a year or more, but I realized I really liked the Light aesthetic and eye color a lot ... helped that we were still a dom powerhouse back then too lol. I've always liked Arcane and Ice, too, and I had a really nice time in Earth so if I ever switched again it would be to one of those three I think
Plague > Earth pretty much as soon as I realised you could swap flight lol
Plague > Earth pretty much as soon as I realised you could swap flight lol
qesQFkT.gif
I took a flightcation to water once. Went back to ice.

I just needed a change of pace for a bit and that was nice.
I took a flightcation to water once. Went back to ice.

I just needed a change of pace for a bit and that was nice.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I started in nature, but moved to wind and have been here ever since! I made the move because there where a couple of unpleasant users in the nature community that made me feel unwelcome, but that was way back in 2014 so I expect it's a lot better there now.
I started in nature, but moved to wind and have been here ever since! I made the move because there where a couple of unpleasant users in the nature community that made me feel unwelcome, but that was way back in 2014 so I expect it's a lot better there now.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
From Nature to Light - The eyes fit more of my pairs & I realized that the choose-your-element descriptions when you sign up didn't mean much
From Nature to Light - The eyes fit more of my pairs & I realized that the choose-your-element descriptions when you sign up didn't mean much
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Water -> Ice -> Light -> Earth Spent the most of my FR years in Light and it was great, hasn't been a full year since moving to Earth but I'm having a wonderful time here (lore-wise and in other aspects as well) [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
Water -> Ice -> Light -> Earth

Spent the most of my FR years in Light and it was great, hasn't been a full year since moving to Earth but I'm having a wonderful time here (lore-wise and in other aspects as well)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
None! Been a windy since I joined <3
None! Been a windy since I joined <3
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
I switched from water to fire for breeding project purposes. I have multiple projects in the works with fiery colors or that would work best with fire eyes, so I decided it would be easiest to move to fire for a while so I don't have to constantly be renting nests. I may ultimately move back to water once the projects are done, because I did really like it there.
I switched from water to fire for breeding project purposes. I have multiple projects in the works with fiery colors or that would work best with fire eyes, so I decided it would be easiest to move to fire for a while so I don't have to constantly be renting nests. I may ultimately move back to water once the projects are done, because I did really like it there.
sh5xjiu.png MUYNhfy.png JNAfoEf.png Pgv53XB.png 6ZdcGpT.png
Signed up in Shadow, then went to Plague, now back in Shadow because I like the aesthetics more. Still an ally of Plague though!
Signed up in Shadow, then went to Plague, now back in Shadow because I like the aesthetics more. Still an ally of Plague though!
wsC9LP4.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11