Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@3ctoplasm

Sure thing, hope we get to work together~
Out of curiosity, which dragon would you have ordered a signature of?
Your nest is gorgeous! Solace, oh my heart
@3ctoplasm

Sure thing, hope we get to work together~
Out of curiosity, which dragon would you have ordered a signature of?
Your nest is gorgeous! Solace, oh my heart
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

thank you! i'm not sure who i had in mind at the time, but if i was going to order one now it would probably be for mercedes (my current avatar) :]
@SpaceOrchid

thank you! i'm not sure who i had in mind at the time, but if i was going to order one now it would probably be for mercedes (my current avatar) :]
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Thank you for the ping! I need to save up rn as I'm finishing my last year at Uni, but hopefully I'll be getting a good job afterwards and can go back to supporting amazing artists like yourself!! Please keep me on the list!
Thank you for the ping! I need to save up rn as I'm finishing my last year at Uni, but hopefully I'll be getting a good job afterwards and can go back to supporting amazing artists like yourself!! Please keep me on the list!
Hey @SpaceOrchid !

Hope you've been keeping well!

Would you be interested in doing a forum signature of miss Luan for me? :D

If not something new, then perhaps just a crop/border on the piece you already did of her? I am still just so thrilled with how you brought her to life ;w;
Hey @SpaceOrchid !

Hope you've been keeping well!

Would you be interested in doing a forum signature of miss Luan for me? :D

If not something new, then perhaps just a crop/border on the piece you already did of her? I am still just so thrilled with how you brought her to life ;w;
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@StarlitOblivion

I believe in you!
Good luck with the job hunting!

@Pyrali

Hello sweetheart, welcome back!
I would be thrilled to draw her again! (although I will take longer since my exams have already started too)
What do you have in mind?

I can also provide you with a crop if you wish to have 2 signatures, I think the file survived my HDD wipe.

@StarlitOblivion

I believe in you!
Good luck with the job hunting!

@Pyrali

I would be thrilled to draw her again! (although I will take longer since my exams have already started too)

I can also provide you with a crop if you wish to have 2 signatures, I think the file survived my HDD wipe.

sigg.png
bumping bc this looks amazing <3
bumping bc this looks amazing <3
takeFOUR.pngimage04.gif
@Emeraldwhale

Thank you, I appreciate it!
@Emeraldwhale

Thank you, I appreciate it!
sigg.png
[quote name="SpaceOrchid" date="2022-01-22 13:29:58" ] @ Pyrali Hello sweetheart, welcome back! I would be thrilled to draw her again! (although I will take longer since my exams have already started too) What do you have in mind? I can also provide you with a crop if you wish to have 2 signatures, I think the file survived my HDD wipe. [/quote] That's totally fine by me, there's absolutely no rush--life always comes first! Either a full or flat color fullbody of Luan to use as a forum signature, can be transparent or have a background depending on how you're feeling! The nice thing about noodle dragons like her is that it's relatively easier to fit/pose them in a decent way for such a shape... I think! Oh geez you lost a hard drive? D: If it didn't that's ok!!
SpaceOrchid wrote on 2022-01-22 13:29:58:
@ Pyrali

That's totally fine by me, there's absolutely no rush--life always comes first!

Either a full or flat color fullbody of Luan to use as a forum signature, can be transparent or have a background depending on how you're feeling! The nice thing about noodle dragons like her is that it's relatively easier to fit/pose them in a decent way for such a shape... I think!

Oh geez you lost a hard drive? D:

If it didn't that's ok!!
Luan_1.png
@Pyrali

Two. I lost two Hard Drives. :'>

I will sketch her and send you a quote. Although a fullbody signature wont do her scales any justice. Am I keeping her apparel as it is? The horn rings and the feather?
@Pyrali

Two. I lost two Hard Drives. :'>

I will sketch her and send you a quote. Although a fullbody signature wont do her scales any justice. Am I keeping her apparel as it is? The horn rings and the feather?
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

Oh my God I am so sorry D:

Just the horn rings, please! Thanks so much, I'll look forward to it--and good luck with your exaaaams!
@SpaceOrchid

Oh my God I am so sorry D:

Just the horn rings, please! Thanks so much, I'll look forward to it--and good luck with your exaaaams!
Luan_1.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28