Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vivi’s Art Shop [PAUSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Vivichopper11
Style: Humanoid halfbody sketch
Payment Type: Gems
Updates?: Yes
Background? No
Character Refs: Xiao from genshin impact, search him up and youll get a ton of results
Other: if you dont want to search for refs I can go find a couple!
@Vivichopper11
Style: Humanoid halfbody sketch
Payment Type: Gems
Updates?: Yes
Background? No
Character Refs: Xiao from genshin impact, search him up and youll get a ton of results
Other: if you dont want to search for refs I can go find a couple!
@LovelyDeeps I hope you like it. Let me know if any changes are needed ~ [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3095947/1#post_3095947][img]https://i.imgur.com/Yvg8QZ5.jpg[/img][/url]
@LovelyDeeps

I hope you like it. Let me know if any changes are needed ~
Yvg8QZ5.jpg
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@Lucbbit

Xiao’s character design is so beautiful T - T

I think I can find references myself unless you want a specific pose. You’re also one of the first 3 people to order so you get 15% off! You can send 340g by pm or cr when you have time.
@Lucbbit

Xiao’s character design is so beautiful T - T

I think I can find references myself unless you want a specific pose. You’re also one of the first 3 people to order so you get 15% off! You can send 340g by pm or cr when you have time.

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@vivichopper11

Sending a Cr right now!
@vivichopper11

Sending a Cr right now!
@DragonsMom Thank you for letting me choose any dragon! I enjoyed drawing Akrail! I wasn’t satisfied with the background so I added her familiar. I headcanon that she carries the aardvark so he doesn’t eat the glowing butterflies in the jungle [img]https://i.imgur.com/tdL7Lkm.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qxzKPW8.jpg[/img]
@DragonsMom

Thank you for letting me choose any dragon! I enjoyed drawing Akrail! I wasn’t satisfied with the background so I added her familiar. I headcanon that she carries the aardvark so he doesn’t eat the glowing butterflies in the jungle

tdL7Lkm.jpg
qxzKPW8.jpg

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@Vivichopper11
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I love it soooooo much!!!!
First off, she is totally gorgeous! I LOVE the green sparkle in her red eyes and her leaves plus the golden straps of her gown and her GORGEOUS red hair!!!! And the headcannon for her aardvark is so funny and quirky and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! May I please include that in her lore? I think his name must be Snarf or Snarfy. He's not trying to be mean: they just look sooooooo tasty!!!
You do such beautiful work, and that was so fast! Thank you ever so much!
I hope to commission you again next month if possible!
Enjoy your weekend and thank you again!!!
@Vivichopper11
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I love it soooooo much!!!!
First off, she is totally gorgeous! I LOVE the green sparkle in her red eyes and her leaves plus the golden straps of her gown and her GORGEOUS red hair!!!! And the headcannon for her aardvark is so funny and quirky and I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!! May I please include that in her lore? I think his name must be Snarf or Snarfy. He's not trying to be mean: they just look sooooooo tasty!!!
You do such beautiful work, and that was so fast! Thank you ever so much!
I hope to commission you again next month if possible!
Enjoy your weekend and thank you again!!!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
@DragonsMom

Ahhh thank you so much > ///// <
Yes I would be very happy if you included the aardvark in her lore. I’m going to start limiting commission slots to 1 or 2 per month starting next week because of my rl schedule until June. Would you like to be added to the pinglist? Have a great weekend too ~
@DragonsMom

Ahhh thank you so much > ///// <
Yes I would be very happy if you included the aardvark in her lore. I’m going to start limiting commission slots to 1 or 2 per month starting next week because of my rl schedule until June. Would you like to be added to the pinglist? Have a great weekend too ~

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@Vivichopper11
Style: humanoid halfbody Lined and colored
Payment Type: gems
Updates?: yes
Background? no
Character Refs: Ophelia is the dragon this character is based off of. She has a handful of art in her bio, but these two are the most relevant: uncolored fullbody, and a colored half body
Other: Ophelia is a mage who applies her skills toward hunting. Personality wise she can be a bit arrogant, but means no harm by it.

Thank you for getting back to me over PM. While waiting I realized I had a bit of human art for this dragon already, so went with them.
@Vivichopper11
Style: humanoid halfbody Lined and colored
Payment Type: gems
Updates?: yes
Background? no
Character Refs: Ophelia is the dragon this character is based off of. She has a handful of art in her bio, but these two are the most relevant: uncolored fullbody, and a colored half body
Other: Ophelia is a mage who applies her skills toward hunting. Personality wise she can be a bit arrogant, but means no harm by it.

Thank you for getting back to me over PM. While waiting I realized I had a bit of human art for this dragon already, so went with them.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

I love Ophelia's lore! Thank you for providing the references. I assume that you want apparel included for her? I can draw Feathery Fallout, Riot Hazebeacon, Grey Wolf Cape, Silver Flower Crown, Hoary Scale Bracers Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud, for 300g? So the total would be 2.1kg with apparel or 1.8kg without apparel (unless you don't want all the apparel, which can be discussed over pm).
@Raan

I love Ophelia's lore! Thank you for providing the references. I assume that you want apparel included for her? I can draw Feathery Fallout, Riot Hazebeacon, Grey Wolf Cape, Silver Flower Crown, Hoary Scale Bracers Unearthly Onyx Nightshroud, for 300g? So the total would be 2.1kg with apparel or 1.8kg without apparel (unless you don't want all the apparel, which can be discussed over pm).

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@Vivichopper11
Yes, please add me to your ping list.
And I totally understand real life taking precedence.
Please take care of yourself!
:)
@Vivichopper11
Yes, please add me to your ping list.
And I totally understand real life taking precedence.
Please take care of yourself!
:)
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9