Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [under construction] teddys art shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
woahh can't wait for that!! Currently broke atm but I will order one day i swear that [emoji=special eyes size=1]
woahh can't wait for that!! Currently broke atm but I will order one day i swear that
art_sig_aa.png
@yarrowbones How many images per commission are we allowed?
@yarrowbones How many images per commission are we allowed?
@lambkin sorry for taking a while to get back to you! we put in a new landline and it messed up the wifi on our farm for a while

I'm not so sure what you mean by 'images', as in the images I make, or the ones the commissioner provides. If it's me making multiple images, then usually I will have each separate image take up its own slot, as its own commission. but if you mean the references you provide, then the more the merrier

im still not sure if I answered it correctly, give me some more details on what you mean if i didnt get it dfuydfdghuifgyh
@lambkin sorry for taking a while to get back to you! we put in a new landline and it messed up the wifi on our farm for a while

I'm not so sure what you mean by 'images', as in the images I make, or the ones the commissioner provides. If it's me making multiple images, then usually I will have each separate image take up its own slot, as its own commission. but if you mean the references you provide, then the more the merrier

im still not sure if I answered it correctly, give me some more details on what you mean if i didnt get it dfuydfdghuifgyh
thingyss.png
That's fine <3 I totally get it, we're way th out in the boondocks ourselves. I meant the first explanation ya XD well...I have a whoooole lot of items that I'm pretty sure covers the cost of commissioning multiple images, would you be willing to look em over in a crossroads request and see if you'd be interested?

If so, would you then let me know how many images from you they would cover, and how you would prefer me to space out my commissions?
That's fine <3 I totally get it, we're way th out in the boondocks ourselves. I meant the first explanation ya XD well...I have a whoooole lot of items that I'm pretty sure covers the cost of commissioning multiple images, would you be willing to look em over in a crossroads request and see if you'd be interested?

If so, would you then let me know how many images from you they would cover, and how you would prefer me to space out my commissions?
@lambkin sure, i'd love to see what you have to offer :) i'm not so sure about saying a set number of 'images' you have in my store, since an image can mean just a sketched headshot or a fullbody painting with three extra characters and a complex background. but I can offer an in-store credit of sorts if that seems fair?
@lambkin sure, i'd love to see what you have to offer :) i'm not so sure about saying a set number of 'images' you have in my store, since an image can mean just a sketched headshot or a fullbody painting with three extra characters and a complex background. but I can offer an in-store credit of sorts if that seems fair?
thingyss.png
I'd love to get on your general pinglist! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'd love to get on your general pinglist!
70597832_mj2jhuMDaChTzgC.png70598060_WQuatuG4o79dMxD.png
@lambkin alright, so i've looked at the items, and decided that a better system would be for you to provide the items on a case-by-case basis for whatever commissions you might request, rather than dropping off a large amount of items in return for promised slots. I dont want other people feeling 'cheated' out of a slot, and if anything happens and the shop closes down, I wouldn't want you to have unspent money sitting static in a dead shop.

but I am doing a giveaway on the 22nd if that's of any interest to you? if you want I can add you to the pinglist for events and a general one for when slots open up again :)
@lambkin alright, so i've looked at the items, and decided that a better system would be for you to provide the items on a case-by-case basis for whatever commissions you might request, rather than dropping off a large amount of items in return for promised slots. I dont want other people feeling 'cheated' out of a slot, and if anything happens and the shop closes down, I wouldn't want you to have unspent money sitting static in a dead shop.

but I am doing a giveaway on the 22nd if that's of any interest to you? if you want I can add you to the pinglist for events and a general one for when slots open up again :)
thingyss.png
Works for me
Works for me
@yarrowbones

sorry about the delay of the form, some unfortunate circumstances happened yesterday ^^'
thank you for your patience!<3
@yarrowbones

sorry about the delay of the form, some unfortunate circumstances happened yesterday ^^'
thank you for your patience!<3
yUZ4k.gif
@shr0ud oh no problem! I've managed to keep myself busy.

but about your order I do see a few problems. the V-tuber is in a style that I have specified that I don't do, and I've thought more on drawing V-tubers and other peoples characters and have decided I would rather not do fanart. a personal friends character is all up for grabs for a commission, since I can assume you have permission from the friend for me to draw their character, but I cant be sure with internet personalities. and I have been in a position in the past where someone was drawing my characters in ways that I was uncomfortable with, and I'd rather avoid that.

hope you understand where I'm coming from, and I have no hard feelings
@shr0ud oh no problem! I've managed to keep myself busy.

but about your order I do see a few problems. the V-tuber is in a style that I have specified that I don't do, and I've thought more on drawing V-tubers and other peoples characters and have decided I would rather not do fanart. a personal friends character is all up for grabs for a commission, since I can assume you have permission from the friend for me to draw their character, but I cant be sure with internet personalities. and I have been in a position in the past where someone was drawing my characters in ways that I was uncomfortable with, and I'd rather avoid that.

hope you understand where I'm coming from, and I have no hard feelings
thingyss.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11