Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Regal Bearing
Great new gene additions! Gonna have to add another derg or two to my gene projects...
Great new gene additions! Gonna have to add another derg or two to my gene projects...
20fc377d-a12d-11eb-8443-e385aa290d0b.gif
GxXqMtQ.pngEiPW4qT.png
Wow those genes look amazing. And without awful accent colors, I am so glad! No red with purple or blue yay
I really love that the "background" color is dark, black - it makes the main color pop. It looks regal and elegant, and poisonous and beautiful, depending on the color.

And ofc they are gem genes, the good ones most often are :'D
This might be the first time I'd really like to buy a gem gene. But it's too soon after Notn lol
Wow those genes look amazing. And without awful accent colors, I am so glad! No red with purple or blue yay
I really love that the "background" color is dark, black - it makes the main color pop. It looks regal and elegant, and poisonous and beautiful, depending on the color.

And ofc they are gem genes, the good ones most often are :'D
This might be the first time I'd really like to buy a gem gene. But it's too soon after Notn lol
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
ultimately, i really like pharaoh, and will eventually do some grinding to buy it for my g1 once i finish some of my other gene projects [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=87&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=4&winggene=57&wings=8&auth=9873a28afa4099a341549ca74ee35da7ed4d9e3b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (doesnt she look pretty with it?) so im coming around to it, though im still a bit underwhelmed by sarco i understand that its probably pretty useful for other people's projects and others like it, but its just not to my tastes and also someone said the pattern looks like bowling pins and now i cant unsee it lol
ultimately, i really like pharaoh, and will eventually do some grinding to buy it for my g1 once i finish some of my other gene projects

dragon?age=1&body=57&bodygene=87&breed=13&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=47&tertgene=4&winggene=57&wings=8&auth=9873a28afa4099a341549ca74ee35da7ed4d9e3b&dummyext=prev.png

(doesnt she look pretty with it?)

so im coming around to it, though im still a bit underwhelmed by sarco i understand that its probably pretty useful for other people's projects and others like it, but its just not to my tastes and also someone said the pattern looks like bowling pins and now i cant unsee it lol
Voguepuff is so cute!
Voguepuff is so cute!
QFMsHc3.png
If I'm the OP, you don't need to ping.
I melt food and will trade for mats/other, color for color!
PRICTGJ.png
sh5xjiu.png
AaYNmEX.png
Shame on how dark this is on Eldrich, it wouldve fitted my pairs designs so well!

Still, for bright colours it's gorgeous!
Shame on how dark this is on Eldrich, it wouldve fitted my pairs designs so well!

Still, for bright colours it's gorgeous!
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
[quote name="Gryffion" date="2022-01-19 08:10:52" ] [quote name="Natron" date="2022-01-19 07:51:21" ] Guys, something you need to take into account when talking about the darkness of genes is the background on which the image exists. Take that image, put it on a darker background. The genes are not completely black and you'll see it once you've stopped looking at the pure white background of the FR website template. [/quote] Yes they are not completly black, I agree. But still they will be mainly displayed against light bacground ( I'm taking scenes to equasion) and not dark one. Keeping this in mind I would argue that picking so dark colours was really strange choice. [/quote] I agree, I do like the fact that they're not an ugly grey value but a nice, dark color but with the white/ bright FR background some areas appear as if they were solid black. (even if they clearly aren't if you put it on a darker Background as Natron mentioned already) Personally I really like the genes either way, brightend a tiny bit or dark as they are now.
Gryffion wrote on 2022-01-19 08:10:52:
Natron wrote on 2022-01-19 07:51:21:
Guys, something you need to take into account when talking about the darkness of genes is the background on which the image exists. Take that image, put it on a darker background. The genes are not completely black and you'll see it once you've stopped looking at the pure white background of the FR website template.

Yes they are not completly black, I agree. But still they will be mainly displayed against light bacground ( I'm taking scenes to equasion) and not dark one. Keeping this in mind I would argue that picking so dark colours was really strange choice.

I agree, I do like the fact that they're not an ugly grey value but a nice, dark color but with the white/ bright FR background some areas appear as if they were solid black. (even if they clearly aren't if you put it on a darker Background as Natron mentioned already)
Personally I really like the genes either way, brightend a tiny bit or dark as they are now.
VVM4XuM.png
Oh those genes look super neat!
Oh those genes look super neat!
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
I'd swear if it didn't get me a warning. oh my GOD this looks so good!!
I'd swear if it didn't get me a warning. oh my GOD this looks so good!!
awesome :O
awesome :O
OH MYYY
OH MYYY
M2kKR9r.png