Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what is your 'lost media' ?
1 2 3 4 5
theres a reason i try and save everything i drew and just pasted on discord and ALSO back that up externally
definitely have some art thats probably lost now because i only posted it on some album on a website, didnt back it up elsewhere, and then that album was deleted so all of that is just gone now :\
i also have a ton of spore creations that werent backed up either
theres a reason i try and save everything i drew and just pasted on discord and ALSO back that up externally
definitely have some art thats probably lost now because i only posted it on some album on a website, didnt back it up elsewhere, and then that album was deleted so all of that is just gone now :\
i also have a ton of spore creations that werent backed up either
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I lost a lot of art to computer crashes and stuff, I have a really bad luck with technology. Nowadays I back it all on the Cloud, it's not 100% safe I know, but it's safer than before.

(when I was in first grade I drew a whole fantasy epic about shapeshifting ducks going to the moon on my school desk, and at the end of the year I had to stay late and scrub clean all the desks in the class so I'm gonna count this as my first piece of Lost Art)
I lost a lot of art to computer crashes and stuff, I have a really bad luck with technology. Nowadays I back it all on the Cloud, it's not 100% safe I know, but it's safer than before.

(when I was in first grade I drew a whole fantasy epic about shapeshifting ducks going to the moon on my school desk, and at the end of the year I had to stay late and scrub clean all the desks in the class so I'm gonna count this as my first piece of Lost Art)
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
I lost about 20 teenage sketchbooks to water damage around 5-6 years ago. I accidentally deleted my poetry tumblr last year, and lost about 10 years worth of poems (but I had a lot of them written elsewhere, so not all was lost.) And I have years worth of photos I lost on old broken laptops I scrapped ages ago.
I lost about 20 teenage sketchbooks to water damage around 5-6 years ago. I accidentally deleted my poetry tumblr last year, and lost about 10 years worth of poems (but I had a lot of them written elsewhere, so not all was lost.) And I have years worth of photos I lost on old broken laptops I scrapped ages ago.
I am much older then most and I lost most of my childhood computer art lots of 3D animations and I lost a majority of my high school stuff as well. I once had my dog pull my laptop off my desk and the back shattered and thus killed the motherboard. Lost a ton of work on my thesis now that is the one thing I wish I could have gotten back.
I am much older then most and I lost most of my childhood computer art lots of 3D animations and I lost a majority of my high school stuff as well. I once had my dog pull my laptop off my desk and the back shattered and thus killed the motherboard. Lost a ton of work on my thesis now that is the one thing I wish I could have gotten back.
My univ's computer malfunctioned and it broke my portable hardware...
And every my drawings, songs(just a few notes I wrote for fun tho), lores, and my study notes are all gone. It took quite long time until 'recovery'. (like, make study notes again, drawing more pics, etc)

Since then I started to use my blank USB for any of group computer... Save stuffs in there and I move them into my private devices later.
My univ's computer malfunctioned and it broke my portable hardware...
And every my drawings, songs(just a few notes I wrote for fun tho), lores, and my study notes are all gone. It took quite long time until 'recovery'. (like, make study notes again, drawing more pics, etc)

Since then I started to use my blank USB for any of group computer... Save stuffs in there and I move them into my private devices later.
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Warriors fan fiction on the old family computer… it was bad
Warriors fan fiction on the old family computer… it was bad
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Not technically lost, but not available (hopefully);
- My early Flight Rising screenshots
- A lot of old art, some for old projects
- Old photos, dating back to 2017

Lost;
- A lot of my "baby drawings"
- The first Discord server I was a major part in
- First songs I made on FL Studio
- Songs I made on LMMS
- Videos I made to YouTube, circa 2012
- The first-ever video footage of me - I was under 5
Not technically lost, but not available (hopefully);
- My early Flight Rising screenshots
- A lot of old art, some for old projects
- Old photos, dating back to 2017

Lost;
- A lot of my "baby drawings"
- The first Discord server I was a major part in
- First songs I made on FL Studio
- Songs I made on LMMS
- Videos I made to YouTube, circa 2012
- The first-ever video footage of me - I was under 5
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
Loads of silly little fanfictions are lost to my original kindle fire, that I got in like Christmas 2012 and it was broke years ago. The screen cracked and I was only able to save a few things. >_<" I'd like to read back through them lol.
Loads of silly little fanfictions are lost to my original kindle fire, that I got in like Christmas 2012 and it was broke years ago. The screen cracked and I was only able to save a few things. >_<" I'd like to read back through them lol.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

All of the photos I took when I got to go on a school trip to France were lost when my old phone broke. I still have the excellent comics I bought there, so at least there's that. (Look up Moebius- his art style is amazing.)
All of the photos I took when I got to go on a school trip to France were lost when my old phone broke. I still have the excellent comics I bought there, so at least there's that. (Look up Moebius- his art style is amazing.)
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Mainly just traditional art I drew in elementary school. I like preserving things; it's nice to look back and see my progress.
Mainly just traditional art I drew in elementary school. I like preserving things; it's nice to look back and see my progress.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 3 4 5