Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I am so exhausted. Parents yelling at the dogs, yelling about getting a divorce, slamming ****, which made my partner upset.
My partner is mad at me too for not liking their friend who I think is a bad influence. And then they just made me depressed and upset talking about wanting to move away from me. I dont have anyone else and i know if they moved i would just be alone and dropped by them.

Today was good but everyday I have therapy it always ends bad when it gets late.
I am so exhausted. Parents yelling at the dogs, yelling about getting a divorce, slamming ****, which made my partner upset.
My partner is mad at me too for not liking their friend who I think is a bad influence. And then they just made me depressed and upset talking about wanting to move away from me. I dont have anyone else and i know if they moved i would just be alone and dropped by them.

Today was good but everyday I have therapy it always ends bad when it gets late.
tenor.gif-.. . ... .--. .- .. .-.tenor.gif
why am i speedrunning lore for so many of my wip dragons x-x
why am i speedrunning lore for so many of my wip dragons x-x
Ad9nlhz.png
mlHpBMC.png
7fFdbks.png
I may not be subscribed, so please ping!!
0zVuogN.png
what a fun little bird
what a fun little bird
love em all 1989
Everyone always takes their issues out on me, I haven't even done anything wrong.

like i dunno, man, i'm always in the middle of some **** for no reason.

sorry for trying to be supportive i guess.

really wish i could afford therapy days like this are killing me.
Everyone always takes their issues out on me, I haven't even done anything wrong.

like i dunno, man, i'm always in the middle of some **** for no reason.

sorry for trying to be supportive i guess.

really wish i could afford therapy days like this are killing me.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
i am 2 days away from getting a critical mass volten
i am 2 days away from getting a critical mass volten
xWATH5C.pngVgtQms9.png
JvUa9ma.pngCv6WIk6.png
I finally have my own art style! :D
I finally have my own art style! :D
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
9R3kL.gifK4wPx.gifWNYSI.gifDyDQf.gifseEif.gifanTel.gifLXhsd2.png8iOxg2.pngy2JP42.pngmepHR2.png7IdwT2.pngAHJnT2.pngy3FIr1.pngmbrnk1.pngXAMhI1.pngVWSUP1.pngVguVA1.pngQcNhA1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Started watching Naruto for like the first time in forever just because, and wow. I forgot how hot and heavy the very first episode of Naruto was.
Started watching Naruto for like the first time in forever just because, and wow. I forgot how hot and heavy the very first episode of Naruto was.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
the new hotel transylvania movie is only available at portugal portuguese rn on prime and i am suffering and laughing at the same time. its awful lmao
the new hotel transylvania movie is only available at portugal portuguese rn on prime and i am suffering and laughing at the same time. its awful lmao
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

*Unleashes a barrel of lacewings in my room*
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

*Unleashes a barrel of lacewings in my room*
i want to write something but i dont know what auuugh
i want to write something but i dont know what auuugh