Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: 2022 Goals
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27
Good luck staff! Thank you for all the hard work!
Good luck staff! Thank you for all the hard work!
21382.png Korrian she/her
Lesbian| RUS/ENG | Quests/Wishlist

This was a Golden Age, a time of high adventure, rich living and hard dying... but nobody thought so.
21382.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590656775414611979/822233076868448266/unknown.png[/img] for everyone asking here's a mostly updated list! Tomo's got updated as well, anything in red still needs updating, if I'm understanding this right
unknown.png

for everyone asking here's a mostly updated list! Tomo's got updated as well, anything in red still needs updating, if I'm understanding this right
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Glad to hear y’all made that decision, doing double the work when this is an option sounds like a pain
Glad to hear y’all made that decision, doing double the work when this is an option sounds like a pain
giphy.gifold_mansig.pngmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
We've been getting a few questions about clarifying just what we're focusing on. I added an edit to the opening post.
We've been getting a few questions about clarifying just what we're focusing on. I added an edit to the opening post.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote]begin on the really fun stuff ahead of us. [emoji=obelisk happy size=1][/quote] ARLO?
Quote:
begin on the really fun stuff ahead of us.

ARLO?
5711.png

dT9HQge.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
40lq9We.png
BjO3CiL.png
We Follow the Serpent
We study the Serpent
We listen for the Serpent
We know not what it is
We know not what it wants
But it keeps us safe.
cNlQITm.png
OP663nl.png
bhdEs05.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
Even though it's less fun & there's less shiny stuff for us, I'm glad you're focusing on things that will cause less work in the long run! :) A less stressed staff is always more important to me than more bells & whistles.
Even though it's less fun & there's less shiny stuff for us, I'm glad you're focusing on things that will cause less work in the long run! :) A less stressed staff is always more important to me than more bells & whistles.
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
Thank you for your hard work! I do look forward to all the new fun stuff you are cooking in the back, but refactoring the old code is more important and makes all the new features and revamps more rewarding since it'll easier for you all to work on them and squish the bugs more easily. : )
Thank you for your hard work! I do look forward to all the new fun stuff you are cooking in the back, but refactoring the old code is more important and makes all the new features and revamps more rewarding since it'll easier for you all to work on them and squish the bugs more easily. : )
Can't sleep. Pendulums will get me.
Thank you, and good luck!
Thank you, and good luck!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thank you staff for your hard work; I'm looking forward to this year and all it has to offer for you!
Thank you staff for your hard work; I'm looking forward to this year and all it has to offer for you!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
I'm so glad you're finding a workflow that will work better for you guys! I'm always happy to wait for shiny things if it means the team providing shiny things is happier and saner while they work <3 Thank you guys for your work!
I'm so glad you're finding a workflow that will work better for you guys! I'm always happy to wait for shiny things if it means the team providing shiny things is happier and saner while they work <3 Thank you guys for your work!
take flight
GiKj6f3.gif
burn bright
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27