Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 ... 6844 6845
@ProbablyLying

I can take your Nature pair. No food needed. Feel better!
@ProbablyLying

I can take your Nature pair. No food needed. Feel better!
RcVbyDs.gif
@ProbablyLying I can take your Shadow pair without food! I hope you feel better soon :)
@ProbablyLying I can take your Shadow pair without food! I hope you feel better soon :)
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png b1c2e8308a30bdf1945e475fa3aa1a5d6d24012c.png f4c9b8de47897ea01938f0ca9b3e3b43d2cd1614.png tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@ProbablyLying
I could host two fire nests if you'd like - No food needed.
@ProbablyLying
I could host two fire nests if you'd like - No food needed.
@ProbablyLying

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon! And I can take your 2 light nests, no need for extra food!
@ProbablyLying

Oh dear, I hope you feel better soon! And I can take your 2 light nests, no need for extra food!
He/Him lol
[quote=Arcane CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Starseer's Emblem][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [quote=Wind CFCE Hosts][columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/Jqlkxca.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Looking for 1 arcane, 1 wind nest[/s]
Arcane CFCE Hosts wrote:
Starseer's Emblem o

Please host for current CFCE members only!
Wind CFCE Hosts wrote:
Jqlkxca.png o

Looking for 1 arcane, 1 wind nest
3GDu8cA.png
@queerqueg i can take your wind!
@queerqueg i can take your wind!
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
[quote=Shadow CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Obscuring Goblin][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Axyzel, @Boomershine, @DragonPrincess1, @HiddenGalaxy, @Kataclysmic, @Lexreon, @LilacAce, @MeadowMatriarch, @Myndris, @PulciniVerdi, @Rhowyn, @Saphira455, @Seraph822, @StormHeart413, @UniverseStar, @WeaverofLies, @Wraith296, @xBleedingHeartsx, @Zaratyst[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Zaratyst[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] looking for one shadow nest! lmk what food you want as long as it's not bugs!
Shadow CFCE Hosts wrote:
Obscuring Goblin o @Axyzel, @Boomershine, @DragonPrincess1, @HiddenGalaxy, @Kataclysmic, @Lexreon, @LilacAce, @MeadowMatriarch, @Myndris, @PulciniVerdi, @Rhowyn, @Saphira455, @Seraph822, @StormHeart413, @UniverseStar, @WeaverofLies, @Wraith296, @xBleedingHeartsx, @Zaratyst

Flight moderator: @Zaratyst

looking for one shadow nest! lmk what food you want as long as it's not bugs!
transgender.pngTkQY47D.pngAromantic.pngfsMWPHj.pnggenderqueer.pnga9etaNf.gifKNAvkWg.pngdaily_candles.pngKJF0pqy.gif
@ProbablyLying

I've got two fire nests for you! (No food needed!)

@imbuedbork

Hey there! :D You're not yet a member of CFCE, but if you'd like to join the group later (after you've been a part of Flight Rising for a minimum of one month) let me know and I'll add you to our ping list!

@ProbablyLying

I've got two fire nests for you! (No food needed!)

@imbuedbork

Hey there! :D You're not yet a member of CFCE, but if you'd like to join the group later (after you've been a part of Flight Rising for a minimum of one month) let me know and I'll add you to our ping list!

GRx3A5B.png
@ProbablyLying I can host both water nests for you, no need to worry about food. Feel free to send them over whenever you're ready!

Please rest well and hope you feel better soon! May your recovery go smoothly!
@ProbablyLying I can host both water nests for you, no need to worry about food. Feel free to send them over whenever you're ready!

Please rest well and hope you feel better soon! May your recovery go smoothly!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@ProbablyLying - I only have one plague nest open rn but I can nest one of those pairs for you! No food needed, I hope you make a swift and full recovery <3
@ProbablyLying - I only have one plague nest open rn but I can nest one of those pairs for you! No food needed, I hope you make a swift and full recovery <3
1 2 ... 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 ... 6844 6845