Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC]G1 Solstice doubles-1off-pastel-ID
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Fieryblood He is a handsome boy, but I'm waiting on an auction for a double latte i need to complete my collection so 700 is just a bit out of my price range currently
@Fieryblood He is a handsome boy, but I'm waiting on an auction for a double latte i need to complete my collection so 700 is just a bit out of my price range currently
JOegRJa.pngUL0eVJU.png
@Fieryblood I will take Swamp/Mulberry/Taupe for 1 egg then and pass the other girl. ^^ Also, Happy New Year! [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
@Fieryblood

I will take Swamp/Mulberry/Taupe for 1 egg then and pass the other girl. ^^
Also, Happy New Year!
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log
@Nekane no worries! so couple options for you, up to you how you want to handle!

1. I can hold them for you for a while if you would like, I don't mind at all
2. Haggling because I'm not super great at pricing G1s yet, so my price might be a bit high anyway
3. Both options 1 & 2
4. or if you just want to pass entirely, that's also perfectly fine ^^

Let me know! <3 and good luck on your auction!
@Nekane no worries! so couple options for you, up to you how you want to handle!

1. I can hold them for you for a while if you would like, I don't mind at all
2. Haggling because I'm not super great at pricing G1s yet, so my price might be a bit high anyway
3. Both options 1 & 2
4. or if you just want to pass entirely, that's also perfectly fine ^^

Let me know! <3 and good luck on your auction!
@Fieryblood

hello! happy 2022 :D

i am still interested! would 350g be okay?
also, just wondering if i could buy the radioactive girl too, or did you decide to keep her? :o
@Fieryblood

hello! happy 2022 :D

i am still interested! would 350g be okay?
also, just wondering if i could buy the radioactive girl too, or did you decide to keep her? :o
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm yeah, I can do 350g!

on the other one, I made a mistake :(( I did not have sufficient spoons when I was going through and figuring out exalts and PWYW, and I accidentally posted her on the AH ;-; the person who bought her might be willing to sell her. I'm so sorry for the mix-up, I feel awful
@CometStorm yeah, I can do 350g!

on the other one, I made a mistake :(( I did not have sufficient spoons when I was going through and figuring out exalts and PWYW, and I accidentally posted her on the AH ;-; the person who bought her might be willing to sell her. I'm so sorry for the mix-up, I feel awful
@Fieryblood

oh no, that's okay!! i might try that then :'D thank you though!
@Fieryblood

oh no, that's okay!! i might try that then :'D thank you though!
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
1 2 3 4 5 6