Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2021
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@Tala2121 First of all HOLY HECK you've done my boys so well!! I love all the cursed items that was drawn with them you've done an absolutely amazing job, I'm still slightly in shock of getting this as my secret santa. From me Nd all my dragons in my lair , thank you so much :D!!! @ Anon OMG !!! that's absolutely AMAZING [emoji=banescale scared size=1] I love love love how you've done my bab thank you so much ! @ColonelChicken AAAA I'm glad ! I always enjoyed watching my partner playing the yakuza games so as soon as I saw you had a yakuza oc I knew I had to draw them , thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to draw them :3€!! And have a happy new year!
@Tala2121

First of all HOLY HECK you've done my boys so well!! I love all the cursed items that was drawn with them you've done an absolutely amazing job, I'm still slightly in shock of getting this as my secret santa. From me Nd all my dragons in my lair , thank you so much :D!!!

@ Anon

OMG !!! that's absolutely AMAZING I love love love how you've done my bab thank you so much !

@ColonelChicken AAAA I'm glad ! I always enjoyed watching my partner playing the yakuza games so as soon as I saw you had a yakuza oc I knew I had to draw them , thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to draw them :3€!! And have a happy new year!
@texaspooky OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! ahh I love the sky colors and the winter atmosphere, Misty looks so pretty in your style!! And great job with the background, you say it's not your strong point but it looks amazing!! This made me smile so much seriously, thank you so much for this amazing piece!!

@/anon ahh Misty looks so cozy in here!! I really like her soft expression in your style, thank you so so much for drawing her!^^
@texaspooky OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! ahh I love the sky colors and the winter atmosphere, Misty looks so pretty in your style!! And great job with the background, you say it's not your strong point but it looks amazing!! This made me smile so much seriously, thank you so much for this amazing piece!!

@/anon ahh Misty looks so cozy in here!! I really like her soft expression in your style, thank you so so much for drawing her!^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@anon thank you so much, Hype looks so pretty! <3 And no worries on the glasses lol, she doesn't always wear them anyhow xD You have such a lovely art style!

@Iceluoxue :'D Thank you so much! You are one of the first artists I ever commissioned on this site so I was really thrilled to see that you are my secret Santa. Amazing work as always!
@anon thank you so much, Hype looks so pretty! <3 And no worries on the glasses lol, she doesn't always wear them anyhow xD You have such a lovely art style!

@Iceluoxue :'D Thank you so much! You are one of the first artists I ever commissioned on this site so I was really thrilled to see that you are my secret Santa. Amazing work as always!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@ViperidaeX
Ahhh, I love it so much! He’s so soft and pink and gentle! Thank you so much!

And thanks to anon, too!
@ViperidaeX
Ahhh, I love it so much! He’s so soft and pink and gentle! Thank you so much!

And thanks to anon, too!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@24finns Thanks so much for your beautiful art of Darkened and Yami
@ anon i really like your Ambrose headshot, ty!
took me an embarrassing amount of time to find the larger art, oh well
@24finns Thanks so much for your beautiful art of Darkened and Yami
@ anon i really like your Ambrose headshot, ty!
took me an embarrassing amount of time to find the larger art, oh well
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
OMGGGG,@eggdestroyer666 , @Orgetzu
, and anon, thanks so much for the pics of Saturn, Grell, and Reaper! ;3; They're all amazing and I love them! I hope you don't mind if I put them on their pages offsite, as well as their profiles here? ;3; Let me know if you prefer them to not be off FR. I still give credit.

Proper compliments now that it's later in the day.

The piece of Grell is so gorgeous, omg! I love her posing under the mistletoe in her Wonderland outfit~ And the background is amazing! I wonder if Bassy would do the honors, heheh~

Reaper's hair is so shiny and I am all for it! Anon, you are the MVP. I'm so grateful you gave my boy some love, and the pieces you drew for everyone are just so good!

Saturn looks so relaxed with his Galactic hot chocolate. :3 I also love the background colors, very fitting for his poison type ace, Toxicroak. Even if that's not the reason, it is now. :P

@hexlash You hosted an incredible event and I am already so stoked for the next one! Do you host any more of these during other occasions, such as summer vacation? :3

Edit: I just noticed the front posts had them, LOL. Morning mode.

Edit 2: Proper pings given. :P

Edit 3: Actual compliments made.
OMGGGG,@eggdestroyer666 , @Orgetzu
, and anon, thanks so much for the pics of Saturn, Grell, and Reaper! ;3; They're all amazing and I love them! I hope you don't mind if I put them on their pages offsite, as well as their profiles here? ;3; Let me know if you prefer them to not be off FR. I still give credit.

Proper compliments now that it's later in the day.

The piece of Grell is so gorgeous, omg! I love her posing under the mistletoe in her Wonderland outfit~ And the background is amazing! I wonder if Bassy would do the honors, heheh~

Reaper's hair is so shiny and I am all for it! Anon, you are the MVP. I'm so grateful you gave my boy some love, and the pieces you drew for everyone are just so good!

Saturn looks so relaxed with his Galactic hot chocolate. :3 I also love the background colors, very fitting for his poison type ace, Toxicroak. Even if that's not the reason, it is now. :P

@hexlash You hosted an incredible event and I am already so stoked for the next one! Do you host any more of these during other occasions, such as summer vacation? :3

Edit: I just noticed the front posts had them, LOL. Morning mode.

Edit 2: Proper pings given. :P

Edit 3: Actual compliments made.
@Midnightpinto

Thank you! She looks wonderful, I love this so much!
@Midnightpinto

Thank you! She looks wonderful, I love this so much!
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
I’m not sure who drew my boy Askr, but he looks amazing!!! <3
I’m not sure who drew my boy Askr, but he looks amazing!!! <3
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Pyrouge
You are very welcome! I love how flowy Faes are and I just had to draw those pretty wings! Also I just now realized that I totally forgot her accent. If youd like me to draw it on her please let me know!

@MistyGold I can't believe you got my name again this year! I am so lucky because you absolutely blew this out of the water again! Arno looks Absolutely FANTASTIC! Thank you so much! (Is it cool to add your pic to my Toyhouse?)

@ Anon You are amazing and I cant believe you gave everyone a gift! That was super generous and I love how cute Arno looks! Thank you very much!

@Hexlash Thank you again for a wonderful event! You really outdo yourself year after year!
@Pyrouge
You are very welcome! I love how flowy Faes are and I just had to draw those pretty wings! Also I just now realized that I totally forgot her accent. If youd like me to draw it on her please let me know!

@MistyGold I can't believe you got my name again this year! I am so lucky because you absolutely blew this out of the water again! Arno looks Absolutely FANTASTIC! Thank you so much! (Is it cool to add your pic to my Toyhouse?)

@ Anon You are amazing and I cant believe you gave everyone a gift! That was super generous and I love how cute Arno looks! Thank you very much!

@Hexlash Thank you again for a wonderful event! You really outdo yourself year after year!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@lusbiana you did an amazing job!! The art looks great and super cute [emoji=gaoler star size=1] tysm!!! <3 <3 the lighting is so cool and he just looks so good waaaa Edited to ask: is it alright if I put this on toyhou.se at some point? I don't have one for him right now but I plan on making one in the future @ anon YOU TOO. thank u!! you've got some dedication doing work for everyone/almost everyone and the art looks great to boot, tysm!!
@lusbiana you did an amazing job!! The art looks great and super cute tysm!!! <3 <3 the lighting is so cool and he just looks so good waaaa
Edited to ask: is it alright if I put this on toyhou.se at some point? I don't have one for him right now but I plan on making one in the future

@ anon YOU TOO. thank u!! you've got some dedication doing work for everyone/almost everyone and the art looks great to boot, tysm!!
bepsi cola
wishlist
coatl-aidric-tiny.png Stuffies-Max-Siggie.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17