Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Oblivatrixon" date="2021-12-29 15:07:11" ] [quote name="Owlets" date="2021-12-29 15:01:02" ] As a U.S. citizen I have a question (let me know if this isn't allowed)... What is it like to live in a country where the mention of politics doesn't make you feel like your soul is leaving your body? Does such a thing exist? [/quote] I'm sorry mate in Australia we... have problems with our politics. One of our Prime Minsters went swimming and never came back. Our current one Scomo(That's the slang for his name) left Australia to Hawaii while Australia was burning back in 2020. Our overall politicians are horrible! The good ones only stay in office for only 8 years(2 Elections) or are female. The bad ones can't stay for 3 or more years [/quote] I'm sorry to hear about your problems there... I can't stop thinking about this person who went swimming and never returned, I can't tell if this is a metaphor or literal O_O
Oblivatrixon wrote on 2021-12-29 15:07:11:
Owlets wrote on 2021-12-29 15:01:02:
As a U.S. citizen I have a question (let me know if this isn't allowed)... What is it like to live in a country where the mention of politics doesn't make you feel like your soul is leaving your body? Does such a thing exist?
I'm sorry mate in Australia we... have problems with our politics. One of our Prime Minsters went swimming and never came back. Our current one Scomo(That's the slang for his name) left Australia to Hawaii while Australia was burning back in 2020. Our overall politicians are horrible! The good ones only stay in office for only 8 years(2 Elections) or are female. The bad ones can't stay for 3 or more years

I'm sorry to hear about your problems there... I can't stop thinking about this person who went swimming and never returned, I can't tell if this is a metaphor or literal O_O
i am now a paper cup
i am now a paper cup
[quote name="papercup" date="2021-12-30 11:19:19" ] i am now a paper cup [/quote] *Takes *Fills with water * Drinks
papercup wrote on 2021-12-30 11:19:19:
i am now a paper cup
*Takes *Fills with water * Drinks
LMLA6wg.png
[quote name="CursedAlpha" date="2021-12-30 11:31:19" ] [quote name="papercup" date="2021-12-30 11:19:19" ] i am now a paper cup [/quote] *Takes *Fills with water * Drinks [/quote] MMMMMMM WATER I've been considering a name change. Idk tho If I do, I'm thinking something related to bats, maybe just the scientific name for bats if it's not already taken
CursedAlpha wrote on 2021-12-30 11:31:19:
papercup wrote on 2021-12-30 11:19:19:
i am now a paper cup
*Takes *Fills with water * Drinks
MMMMMMM WATER

I've been considering a name change. Idk tho
If I do, I'm thinking something related to bats, maybe just the scientific name for bats if it's not already taken
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
I'm worried about changing my username tho as it might mess up a few pinglists and I'm MagnoliaTale on all other websites... but the other websites bit isn't as worrisome
I'm honestly considering changing it like right now, just don't want to regret it later.
I'm worried about changing my username tho as it might mess up a few pinglists and I'm MagnoliaTale on all other websites... but the other websites bit isn't as worrisome
I'm honestly considering changing it like right now, just don't want to regret it later.
Bat/Patches/Bread
Maybe go to all the pinglists you're on and let them know
Maybe go to all the pinglists you're on and let them know
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
i have bad news
i have bad news

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2021-12-30 11:52:43" ] i have bad news [/quote] Yep, just found that :/ I'mma look for other scientific bat names and all dat
Transkovsky wrote on 2021-12-30 11:52:43:
i have bad news
Yep, just found that :/
I'mma look for other scientific bat names and all dat
Bat/Patches/Bread
I am a friendly bat
I am a friendly bat
Bat/Patches/Bread
I am a Junimo

As always
I am a Junimo

As always
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png