Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mosan’s Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
I would love to be on the ping list as well please!
I would love to be on the ping list as well please!
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
@ApocalypseNyx added^ ^
@ApocalypseNyx added^ ^
IU6wKs.png
[emoji=firework size=1] Merry Christmas![emoji=firework size=1] I have a short holiday next week, so shop open now. Five orders per round^^ Maybe second round, maybe... Hope I can drawing quickly.... ————PingList———— @Tideweaver @pooses @Novalunosis @fina @croggel @Saruhiko @DeoxyHelix @Chivalry @Pearlimose @FenJi @ApocalypseNyx
Merry Christmas!
I have a short holiday next week, so shop open now.
Five orders per round^^ Maybe second round, maybe...
Hope I can drawing quickly....

————PingList————
@Tideweaver @pooses @Novalunosis @fina @croggel @Saruhiko @DeoxyHelix @Chivalry @Pearlimose @FenJi @ApocalypseNyx
IU6wKs.png
Ooh! May I claim a slot? I would like this character drawn fullbody in no.3 ^^ [x][x] You can simplify the design when drawing!

Also, may I also ask if I can request a 2nd character drawing? It's OK if not, I'll wait until you open again for another slot ^^

@MosanSun
Ooh! May I claim a slot? I would like this character drawn fullbody in no.3 ^^ [x][x] You can simplify the design when drawing!

Also, may I also ask if I can request a 2nd character drawing? It's OK if not, I'll wait until you open again for another slot ^^

@MosanSun
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@MosanSun
Hello! I'd like to reserve a slot, please.
Full body, number 3 style with this image as reference. It's okay to simplify!
@MosanSun
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@MosanSun

hello!
just so i understand better, you do take requests for ocs, yes? if so, may i reserve a slot? i am going to gather references!
@MosanSun

hello!
just so i understand better, you do take requests for ocs, yes? if so, may i reserve a slot? i am going to gather references!
nox, they/them.
@MosanSun
Hello, I’d like to reserve a slot too, if there’s any left! I’ll send references in a bit if that’s alright ^^
@MosanSun
Hello, I’d like to reserve a slot too, if there’s any left! I’ll send references in a bit if that’s alright ^^
P2ikbb9.png
@Chivalry Should I keep his wings and weapon or I CAN keep them? He looked great! Also could you wait for me 12h? I’m not sure all my ping list wake up (LOL)If I have no order anymore I will ping you, is that ok?^^

@Viviwren Can I know what kind of character he is? His dress looks like a very cool guy but his face is cute. Anyway I like it too(o^^o)Just want to make sure

@Tideweaver yes, sure^^ Added you to the list!

@FenJi OK! Added you to the list!

—————
Hi guys! Thank you for your order!
I will send the sketch to you by message. Please feel free to suggest amendments.
You need to pay after you confirm the sketch.
I hope we can have a pleasant cooperation. That is first. If you don't like it (by any reason), you can cancel the order at this stage
Be free to ask!Have a nice day^3^
@Chivalry Should I keep his wings and weapon or I CAN keep them? He looked great! Also could you wait for me 12h? I’m not sure all my ping list wake up (LOL)If I have no order anymore I will ping you, is that ok?^^

@Viviwren Can I know what kind of character he is? His dress looks like a very cool guy but his face is cute. Anyway I like it too(o^^o)Just want to make sure

@Tideweaver yes, sure^^ Added you to the list!

@FenJi OK! Added you to the list!

—————
Hi guys! Thank you for your order!
I will send the sketch to you by message. Please feel free to suggest amendments.
You need to pay after you confirm the sketch.
I hope we can have a pleasant cooperation. That is first. If you don't like it (by any reason), you can cancel the order at this stage
Be free to ask!Have a nice day^3^
IU6wKs.png
@MosanSun You CAN keep wings/weapon~ I can wait ^v^ Looking forward to the sketch, I'm very excited :D And to answer @viviwren question (because I'm also familiar with this character) [quote name="Viviwren" date="2021-12-26 07:43:59" ] Hello! I'd like to reserve a slot, please. Full body, number 3 style with this image as reference. It's okay to simplify! [/quote] He is a 'cool' character (but yes, his face is cute haha). He's the monarch of his country, hence the clothing. He can be serious or scary [url=https://i.gyazo.com/000b3792c6e5c4ab3c5f475240659380.gif][x][/url], but a gentle and content expression may be best for this image!
@MosanSun You CAN keep wings/weapon~ I can wait ^v^ Looking forward to the sketch, I'm very excited :D

And to answer @viviwren question (because I'm also familiar with this character)
Viviwren wrote on 2021-12-26 07:43:59:

He is a 'cool' character (but yes, his face is cute haha). He's the monarch of his country, hence the clothing. He can be serious or scary [x], but a gentle and content expression may be best for this image!
chivsig1.pngchivsig2.pngchivsig3.gifchivsig4.gifchivsig5.png
@MosanSun
hello! is there still a slot?

if yes could i get a fullbody (number 2, flat color with simple shadow) of this OC please? his shoes are simple like this!

he is a demon, very confident but also a cheerful person who enjoys jokes!
@MosanSun
hello! is there still a slot?

if yes could i get a fullbody (number 2, flat color with simple shadow) of this OC please? his shoes are simple like this!

he is a demon, very confident but also a cheerful person who enjoys jokes!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6