Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone else who has not hatched an egg?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I mean, I'll hatch my eggs on Christmas, but I'll definitely regret it.
I mean, I'll hatch my eggs on Christmas, but I'll definitely regret it.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I hatch an egg once in a while but also my big birthday hatch is coming up soon
I hatch an egg once in a while but also my big birthday hatch is coming up soon
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
waiting for inflated egg prices B)

ill probably save one for my bday though
waiting for inflated egg prices B)

ill probably save one for my bday though
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
I might hatch one on Christmas one on New Years but other then that I'm using all the eggs I get to buy art
I might hatch one on Christmas one on New Years but other then that I'm using all the eggs I get to buy art
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
Didnt hatch anything either. Not even planning to so the eggs just gonna rot away in my hoard until next year. Already goes like this for years. Guess someday i gonna decide to sell or hatch hundreds of eggs.
Didnt hatch anything either. Not even planning to so the eggs just gonna rot away in my hoard until next year. Already goes like this for years. Guess someday i gonna decide to sell or hatch hundreds of eggs.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Nope

Because think of the gems you can make instead when you SELL the eggs!!!
Nope

Because think of the gems you can make instead when you SELL the eggs!!!
Atm I have a goal of so many eggs. If I surpass that I'll hatch for the funsies but not until then. Just going to store them until the prices become better again.
Atm I have a goal of so many eggs. If I surpass that I'll hatch for the funsies but not until then. Just going to store them until the prices become better again.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Never hatch them, just buy G1s already hatched off the AH. It's more worth it to sell the eggs to people who actually like hatching and pick out the ones already hatched with good/workable colours on the AH!
Never hatch them, just buy G1s already hatched off the AH. It's more worth it to sell the eggs to people who actually like hatching and pick out the ones already hatched with good/workable colours on the AH!
amy / 22 / fr+3
sNuSVZA.png rI18gRz.png WjJZ2Rn.png
FbBE7dN.png wh3Tiip.png GIJjY9o.png
7osWSYn.png auS5qBH.png VITvCqN.png
I have absolutely no impulse control, so I've hatched every single egg I've gotten so far. I tell myself that I'll start saving next week. Its probably not gonna happen, if last year was any indication. But I can dream!

Besides, hatching them is fun. :]
I have absolutely no impulse control, so I've hatched every single egg I've gotten so far. I tell myself that I'll start saving next week. Its probably not gonna happen, if last year was any indication. But I can dream!

Besides, hatching them is fun. :]
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Why hatch when I can sell and buy a nice looking g1?

I’ll probably hatch my Account locked Banescale egg for Christmas though (yes, I still have one)
Why hatch when I can sell and buy a nice looking g1?

I’ll probably hatch my Account locked Banescale egg for Christmas though (yes, I still have one)
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12