Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you watching while you grind?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
it's the 20th anniversary of the Lord of the Rings movies and I got roped into an extended edition marathon, so, those movies! it's my first time and I'm really enjoying them.
it's the 20th anniversary of the Lord of the Rings movies and I got roped into an extended edition marathon, so, those movies! it's my first time and I'm really enjoying them.
amy / 22 / fr+3
sNuSVZA.png rI18gRz.png WjJZ2Rn.png
FbBE7dN.png wh3Tiip.png GIJjY9o.png
7osWSYn.png auS5qBH.png VITvCqN.png
Today, I watched One Piece. I finished season 1 within a couple of days :P
Today, I watched One Piece. I finished season 1 within a couple of days :P
Nothing
Nothing
Watched the first and second season of Witcher (which is basically an alternate universe and NOT canon to the books but, it's not a terrible show) yesterday, watched extended cuts of LotR early today, currently bouncing between Joel and Kruggsmash for Dwarf Fortress, might swap to Vinny or Womble for RimWorld or Digby for his Arma 3 and Hell Let Loose vods.

Edit: Spelling
Watched the first and second season of Witcher (which is basically an alternate universe and NOT canon to the books but, it's not a terrible show) yesterday, watched extended cuts of LotR early today, currently bouncing between Joel and Kruggsmash for Dwarf Fortress, might swap to Vinny or Womble for RimWorld or Digby for his Arma 3 and Hell Let Loose vods.

Edit: Spelling
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
star trek: the next generation, specifically part 2 of best of both worlds! might switch over to ds9 at some point :]
star trek: the next generation, specifically part 2 of best of both worlds! might switch over to ds9 at some point :]
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Either looking for N64 romhack or cute dog videos lmao.
Either looking for N64 romhack or cute dog videos lmao.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
ASMR, though in hindsight this might have been a bad choice... zzzzz [emoji=coatl sleepy size=1] lol
ASMR, though in hindsight this might have been a bad choice... zzzzz lol
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
Mostly just listening to music now, though I was watching the newest Drew Gooden Christmas video earlier.
Mostly just listening to music now, though I was watching the newest Drew Gooden Christmas video earlier.
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
Slapping my phone, ruining my finger and my wrist. Currently not watching anything, just messing around on my phone
Slapping my phone, ruining my finger and my wrist. Currently not watching anything, just messing around on my phone
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
podcasts or r/no sleep narration

If i had a double monitor set up I'd probably have actual tv / netflix playing on it
podcasts or r/no sleep narration

If i had a double monitor set up I'd probably have actual tv / netflix playing on it
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8