Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2021
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65
omg the apparel slaps so hard, it's completely understandable if you need to cut the amount of it but I'm a bit concerned since the new apparel we got only has 3 colour variations each. No sweat about creating a huge set or many apparel pieces, but the exact thing I was worried about was making a few colour variations and 3 is...very few for new apparel pieces.

Will you be potentially expanding these and some of the older sets in the future? Just in terms of colours I mean. The reason why I'm concerned is because I would be so disappointed if we got some really cool apparel but the colours didn't sit well with me. Thankfully, the aged books are really versatile and I can work with one orb, but ngl I would have liked to see at least 2 more colour variations. Just throwing that out there, you all still did a fantastic job!

Happy NoTN, everyone, good grinding
omg the apparel slaps so hard, it's completely understandable if you need to cut the amount of it but I'm a bit concerned since the new apparel we got only has 3 colour variations each. No sweat about creating a huge set or many apparel pieces, but the exact thing I was worried about was making a few colour variations and 3 is...very few for new apparel pieces.

Will you be potentially expanding these and some of the older sets in the future? Just in terms of colours I mean. The reason why I'm concerned is because I would be so disappointed if we got some really cool apparel but the colours didn't sit well with me. Thankfully, the aged books are really versatile and I can work with one orb, but ngl I would have liked to see at least 2 more colour variations. Just throwing that out there, you all still did a fantastic job!

Happy NoTN, everyone, good grinding
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Happy NotN!
Happy NotN!
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
How exciting!!
How exciting!!
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
happy notn!!!
happy notn!!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
Joy to FR!
NotN has come!
Let the sever receive her lag!
And everyone prepares their wrist
And players and dragons sing
Players and dragons sing
And players! And players and dragons sing!
Joy to FR!
NotN has come!
Let the sever receive her lag!
And everyone prepares their wrist
And players and dragons sing
Players and dragons sing
And players! And players and dragons sing!
projects & wishlist
fr + 2
love pings
its time its time I AM READY IT IS TIME
its time its time I AM READY IT IS TIME
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
oh I'm OBSESSED with the new magic swirls
oh I'm OBSESSED with the new magic swirls
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
Lets gooooo
Lets gooooo
underskrift-geo.png
So...this is how it's going to be going forward? Three apparel sets and fully one third of the new apparel is gem only? Rather than cycle out some older apparel clogging up the huge chest pool, this just feels really low-effort.
So...this is how it's going to be going forward? Three apparel sets and fully one third of the new apparel is gem only? Rather than cycle out some older apparel clogging up the huge chest pool, this just feels really low-effort.
The starswirls are my favorite by far
The starswirls are my favorite by far
sYJ7QdI.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 64 65