Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Halos/Gems! (open)
1 2 3 4
@forcedcoma Here's your character! I hope you like it :D [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631365889895301121/920494723951648768/FR_forcedcoma.png[/img]
@forcedcoma

Here's your character! I hope you like it :D

FR_forcedcoma.png
dd5vsko-07709274-f1f0-44d6-9fc8-6605701454a4.png
hello there! i noticed in your reply to @/weavile that you said you'd be willing to draw humans and anthros; would you happen to have any examples of either in your art style? :o no worries if not, though!

i also hope you don't mind me asking what you'd be willing to draw for a voltaic and spellwrought halo? (as in the size, like a headshot or a bust!)

apologies for all the questions! >< thank you for your time!
hello there! i noticed in your reply to @/weavile that you said you'd be willing to draw humans and anthros; would you happen to have any examples of either in your art style? :o no worries if not, though!

i also hope you don't mind me asking what you'd be willing to draw for a voltaic and spellwrought halo? (as in the size, like a headshot or a bust!)

apologies for all the questions! >< thank you for your time!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Pines Would you be willing to do any/all of these? (I saw you post that you liked big cats, so I assume you're willing to at least look at non-dragon OCs, but correct me if I'm wrong xP)
Allie
Speckle
Minty Fresh (but if you'd be willing to turn her into a cat with the same theme/colours, that'd be preferable.)
Doggo
Shale
Seabreeze

As far as payment, I have 1 Luminous, 2 Voltaic, and 17 Spellwrought halos, as well as gems, so just let me know which (if any) of the above you're willing to do, and then how much to send over. :p

Edit: also curious to see human/oid samples like the poster above me.
@Pines Would you be willing to do any/all of these? (I saw you post that you liked big cats, so I assume you're willing to at least look at non-dragon OCs, but correct me if I'm wrong xP)
Allie
Speckle
Minty Fresh (but if you'd be willing to turn her into a cat with the same theme/colours, that'd be preferable.)
Doggo
Shale
Seabreeze

As far as payment, I have 1 Luminous, 2 Voltaic, and 17 Spellwrought halos, as well as gems, so just let me know which (if any) of the above you're willing to do, and then how much to send over. :p

Edit: also curious to see human/oid samples like the poster above me.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Pines I am also interested in seeing your humanoid art! I have three voltaic halos I'm hoping to trade!
@Pines I am also interested in seeing your humanoid art! I have three voltaic halos I'm hoping to trade!
15ez0EV.png
@agnaktor @alestrius @hocotate i hope this can give you a good idea of how i draw humans! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631365889895301121/920529109996671057/DV_Frankie.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/631365889895301121/920529483352657970/rori.png[/img]
@agnaktor @alestrius @hocotate

i hope this can give you a good idea of how i draw humans!

DV_Frankie.png
rori.png
@hocotate

A single spellwrought halo would be a simple headshot, but for 3 spellwroughts id be happy to do a bust or a headshot with some extra goodies applied (lighting/effects/etc)!

For voltaic or luminous halos, id be happy to do a bust or 1 headshot with more details and effects added in? I'm flexible! :D

@alestrius

Your characters are so cute! Honestly Id be happy to do any of them-I'm totally fine picking if youd like to give me free reign, but I'm also happy to do whichever you'd like to pick as well!
@hocotate

A single spellwrought halo would be a simple headshot, but for 3 spellwroughts id be happy to do a bust or a headshot with some extra goodies applied (lighting/effects/etc)!

For voltaic or luminous halos, id be happy to do a bust or 1 headshot with more details and effects added in? I'm flexible! :D

@alestrius

Your characters are so cute! Honestly Id be happy to do any of them-I'm totally fine picking if youd like to give me free reign, but I'm also happy to do whichever you'd like to pick as well!
@Pines Oooh, you can add anyone who strikes you from my humanoid folder (except Illiol and Vira, and Stella or Striya would need to be in colour if chosen), then. :O I'm happy for you to pick whoever appeals to you most from either of those folders, and you just tell me what to send over. ^^ I'm happy for art of any/all of them, and I'm not using any of my halos anyway. :p
@Pines Oooh, you can add anyone who strikes you from my humanoid folder (except Illiol and Vira, and Stella or Striya would need to be in colour if chosen), then. :O I'm happy for you to pick whoever appeals to you most from either of those folders, and you just tell me what to send over. ^^ I'm happy for art of any/all of them, and I'm not using any of my halos anyway. :p
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@pines
your human examples are lovely; i appreciate you showing us them! :D thank you for the info as well! as i'm a bit busy tonight (and also need a bit of time to decide which of my dragons/OCs i might want to commission art of, haha) would you be okay with me perhaps sending you commission inforation tomorrow via PM? ><
thank you for getting back to me!!
@pines
your human examples are lovely; i appreciate you showing us them! :D thank you for the info as well! as i'm a bit busy tonight (and also need a bit of time to decide which of my dragons/OCs i might want to commission art of, haha) would you be okay with me perhaps sending you commission inforation tomorrow via PM? ><
thank you for getting back to me!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Pines Your art is lovely!! I have three voltaic halos and one luminous that I'm glad to part with! There are three characters I'm thinking of getting - would you prefer to do a single more detailed piece, or two or three smaller ones? As for which, you may decide!
@Pines Your art is lovely!! I have three voltaic halos and one luminous that I'm glad to part with! There are three characters I'm thinking of getting - would you prefer to do a single more detailed piece, or two or three smaller ones? As for which, you may decide!
15ez0EV.png
@pines apologies for the late response! just of altan then if that's okay!

i can offer 1 luminous and 2 voltaic halos?
outfit is up to you (he has a few linked in his info), but i'd love this expression?
@pines apologies for the late response! just of altan then if that's okay!

i can offer 1 luminous and 2 voltaic halos?
outfit is up to you (he has a few linked in his info), but i'd love this expression?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 3 4