Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So... much... fish...
For the past 2 or 3 months I have been subsiding on the several thousand food points I had in each category of food, and I had not converted any further food into food points and have been hoarding them. Today I am going to turn every non hibden task, baldwin recipe, and swipp item into food points to see how much I make.

before converting I have 5188 bugs, 5442 meat, 5589 seafood, and 5138 plants.

note: I got 754 fishnets and 214 fishbaskets during fridgidfin, which is 5,402 seafood points (not as much as I hoped to get this year, but not bad)

I am now at: 9009 bugs, 8803 meat, 16715 seafood, and 10225 plants.

LOOKS LIKE SEAFOOD IS FOR DINNER FOR A WHILE...
For the past 2 or 3 months I have been subsiding on the several thousand food points I had in each category of food, and I had not converted any further food into food points and have been hoarding them. Today I am going to turn every non hibden task, baldwin recipe, and swipp item into food points to see how much I make.

before converting I have 5188 bugs, 5442 meat, 5589 seafood, and 5138 plants.

note: I got 754 fishnets and 214 fishbaskets during fridgidfin, which is 5,402 seafood points (not as much as I hoped to get this year, but not bad)

I am now at: 9009 bugs, 8803 meat, 16715 seafood, and 10225 plants.

LOOKS LIKE SEAFOOD IS FOR DINNER FOR A WHILE...
Wishlist
Throwback to when my family obtained 50lbs of fresh alaskan salmon. Fish forever, every meal. Your dragons are gonna be so sick of fish
Throwback to when my family obtained 50lbs of fresh alaskan salmon. Fish forever, every meal. Your dragons are gonna be so sick of fish
tgKCVtZ.png
Your coatls and ridgebacks are going to be so happy though!
Your coatls and ridgebacks are going to be so happy though!
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
@TheOfficialLemon, quick heads up, your thread title has been edited to be in line with our [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]Forum Etiquette.[/url][/b] Thank you! [emoji=new friend size=1]
@TheOfficialLemon, quick heads up, your thread title has been edited to be in line with our Forum Etiquette. Thank you!
WOOPS! so sorry aequorin!
WOOPS! so sorry aequorin!
Wishlist
Damn das a lotta fish

I wonder who has the high score for fish collection during fridgidfin?
Damn das a lotta fish

I wonder who has the high score for fish collection during fridgidfin?
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
How on earth did you get so much fish bundles?? I was happy getting 25 of the smaller ones and 20 of the bigger ones all weekend...
How on earth did you get so much fish bundles?? I was happy getting 25 of the smaller ones and 20 of the bigger ones all weekend...
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
[quote name="AmethystSeaWing" date="2021-12-14 20:04:20" ] How on earth did you get so much fish bundles?? I was happy getting 25 of the smaller ones and 20 of the bigger ones all weekend... [/quote] For me most of my 1,293 fishnets came from doing daily things, such as bonding with all of my familiars, plus visiting Fiona's familiars. It takes half an hour to bond with everyone. Throughout the day I brew and visit Crim. I was in the coli for only about 3 or 4 hours. Curiously, I only have 165 fish baskets, a far lower ratio than what the TheOfficialLemon got. Maybe coli gives the larger bundles more often?
AmethystSeaWing wrote on 2021-12-14 20:04:20:
For me most of my 1,293 fishnets came from doing daily things, such as bonding with all of my familiars, plus visiting Fiona's familiars. It takes half an hour to bond with everyone. Throughout the day I brew and visit Crim. I was in the coli for only about 3 or 4 hours. Curiously, I only have 165 fish baskets, a far lower ratio than what the TheOfficialLemon got. Maybe coli gives the larger bundles more often?
Y02PS6v.png