Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | New scene doesn't drop in the Coliseum
There are no monsters listed for the Frigidfin Expedition scene in the Game Database:

Scene: Frigidfin Expedition
There are no monsters listed for the Frigidfin Expedition scene in the Game Database:

Scene: Frigidfin Expedition
i noticed that too! it's so annoying! I really love the new scene and hope the devs are able to fix it soon :( [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/397314924193513475/918621873070280704/unknown.png[/img]
i noticed that too! it's so annoying! I really love the new scene and hope the devs are able to fix it soon :(
unknown.png
BXLkeys.gif Mullet-Loophole-Tiny-Personal.pngboyfriendbadge.pngStoneshape-Sentinels-Tinyicon.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
tqGkHih.png
qb9pYzX.png
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
mlHpBMC.png
0uVMYap.png
fLobcT6.png
YMPbu9R.png
a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
Huh, is this why I didn't get it during my extensive Coli grinding and only got it through bonding with familiars? I'm still getting the no monsters listed as dropping it a day later.
Huh, is this why I didn't get it during my extensive Coli grinding and only got it through bonding with familiars? I'm still getting the no monsters listed as dropping it a day later.
Yeah, this would explain my hours of grinding... with my only owned copy being from familiar bonding. [emoji=skydancer deadpan size=2]
Yeah, this would explain my hours of grinding... with my only owned copy being from familiar bonding.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Thanks for reporting this! We have made several changes to the Coliseum item drops for Frigidfin Expedition and extended the event, as detailed in the announcement thread.
Thanks for reporting this! We have made several changes to the Coliseum item drops for Frigidfin Expedition and extended the event, as detailed in the announcement thread.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies