Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swipp Trade for +1 Might Acuity Stones
anyway we could get a Swipp Swapp trade or some similar mechanic where the colorless +1 Might and +1 Acuity Stones could be collected and turned in for something a little more exciting?

I feel quite certain that they were not intended to be as, um, lackluster a part of the game as they have become.
anyway we could get a Swipp Swapp trade or some similar mechanic where the colorless +1 Might and +1 Acuity Stones could be collected and turned in for something a little more exciting?

I feel quite certain that they were not intended to be as, um, lackluster a part of the game as they have become.
NBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gifNBJG3D5.gif
We Want Blep! Take Our money! We Want Blep! Take Our Money!

Please note - wonky eyes & busted hands; thanks for help & patience!
Agree. TBH, most Coli stones outside of Eliminate, Ambush and Berserker are kinda useless. I'd argue the whole system could use a refresh.
Agree. TBH, most Coli stones outside of Eliminate, Ambush and Berserker are kinda useless. I'd argue the whole system could use a refresh.
gotta go fast
This, and/or adding them to the pool of items Crim can ask for like the element-specific ones. Right now, Might/Acuity Stones are pretty worthless since I doubt anyone uses them on their dragons.
This, and/or adding them to the pool of items Crim can ask for like the element-specific ones. Right now, Might/Acuity Stones are pretty worthless since I doubt anyone uses them on their dragons.
jt3PpxV.png Lorem.....

GuAY.png