Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
aahh nothing like procrastination and eating an unreasonable amount of chocolate
aahh nothing like procrastination and eating an unreasonable amount of chocolate
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
[quote name="FutureChiken" date="2021-12-03 17:41:23" ] aahh nothing like procrastination and eating an unreasonable amount of chocolate [/quote] hehe fun
FutureChiken wrote on 2021-12-03 17:41:23:
hehe fun
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
tonight is a "feelin empty and wanna go to bed early" night
[quote name="xev" date="2021-12-03 17:56:29" ] tonight is a "feelin empty and wanna go to bed early" night [/quote] Interesting- I'm not sure if that's good or bad Tonight for me is an 'I have too much energy I got four hours of sleep the last two days and yet I'm not tired and I need a shower because it'll help me sleep and well I may need a shower but i dont want one-' night lol
xev wrote on 2021-12-03 17:56:29:
Interesting- I'm not sure if that's good or bad

Tonight for me is an 'I have too much energy I got four hours of sleep the last two days and yet I'm not tired and I need a shower because it'll help me sleep and well I may need a shower but i dont want one-' night lol
Bat/Patches/Bread
I bought a glitched dragon. X3
jIDPss7.gifCyp4JP9.pngdemicatcher.png
referral-cat1.gif
[quote name="Zeldastar" date="2021-12-03 18:29:15" ] I bought a glitched dragon. X3 [/quote] Ooh das fun
Zeldastar wrote on 2021-12-03 18:29:15:
Ooh das fun
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote name="Zeldastar" date="2021-12-03 18:29:15" ] I bought a glitched dragon. X3 [/quote] me wanna see
Zeldastar wrote on 2021-12-03 18:29:15:
me wanna see
Jay
They/them
Disociative Identity Disorder system
Please be paitent with us
Well there's not much to see lol although I am a bit disappointed. I meant to buy the male but I'm ok with her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74036307][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/740364/74036307_350.png[/img][/url]
Well there's not much to see lol although I am a bit disappointed. I meant to buy the male but I'm ok with her.
74036307_350.png
jIDPss7.gifCyp4JP9.pngdemicatcher.png
referral-cat1.gif
Alright then, goodnight everyone!
I'm unsubbing for a bit to save my notification bell from breaking lol
Alright then, goodnight everyone!
I'm unsubbing for a bit to save my notification bell from breaking lol
Bat/Patches/Bread
[quote name="Mcyt" date="2021-04-11 03:29:12" ] We came so far and Ichoras had to be inactive. [/quote] Crawls out of my grave
Mcyt wrote on 2021-04-11 03:29:12:
We came so far and Ichoras had to be inactive.

Crawls out of my grave