Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RBC] BINGO Golf [Winners Pg 11]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Suplauren

Yep got it!
@Suplauren

Yep got it!
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf I ticked off about half the badges, but none of them managed to make a bingo! [emoji=snapper sad size=2]
@Dracowolf
I ticked off about half the badges, but none of them managed to make a bingo!
zVI7i7V.png27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
@Dracowolf hey sorry I forgot all about this after submitting the pay-in, expecting a ping each day.
Confession: I'm working long hours for harvest (so until xmas-ish) and I didn't take time to read the rules so if I was supposed to have done something - well I didn't.
Hope the rest of the game went ok and you had a great Rockbreakers!
@Dracowolf hey sorry I forgot all about this after submitting the pay-in, expecting a ping each day.
Confession: I'm working long hours for harvest (so until xmas-ish) and I didn't take time to read the rules so if I was supposed to have done something - well I didn't.
Hope the rest of the game went ok and you had a great Rockbreakers!
qDkA25S.png
First off thank you all for participating and I hope you had fun with Thrugzug!

Congrats to our prize winners!

Prize Link

1. @Kothra
2. @eucy
3. @SilentWanderer
4. @Katsuji
5 @Orodruin
6. @LapisWings
7. @Floraminifera
8. @CakeCafe
9. @ghostingskies
10. @Peachbug

You all have 24 hours to respond with the prizes listed in order from most wanted to least wanted up to the number you were drawn (so if you are #4, you list 4 prizes from most wanted to least). Remember even if you're last it's worth listing prizes out because sometimes people ask to be skipped or they don't respond in time.

After 24 hours you will be pinged again but will have been moved to the bottom of the list. After another 24 hours a new winner will be chosen. If you choose to pass a new winner will be drawn.

At this point if you have missed any of the badges you can send in 10kt/10g per square to unlock them to me (Dracowolf)!

@Ajgreelyfan3 @Alliram @Argante @Atresia @Beatoriche @BirdsDontTalk @brit @BWAPPI @CakeCafe @cartographic @chamilet @chunsah @Cymothoe @Dekomaru @Demetre @dragonflare92 @eucy @FinalFlight @Floraminifera @FluffYeti @Friege @ghostingskies @givemeyourbones @Goldencoatl @GrimdarkRoxy @Hellnokitty @Infernos @jbapple @Joule @Katsuji @KazumaK @KelpTheShark @Kodak @Kothra @LadyRaptor @LapisWings @Moreii @MotherOfBeardies @NimStratus @October @oneluckyduck @Orodruin @Peachbug @phorusrhacoid @Robotzebra @rockss @Saerel @Scanbeau @Sharkra @SilentWanderer @SilverInky @SixCrows @Snek @sockmonkeygerald @sublimevoide @SunstonePhoenix @suplauren @TA74 @Tenrecidae @terrified @thePurple @tigressRising @TinkaDreamChaser @Trieste @twistyxrenegade @Unelore @vaguelycanine @Valanice @vangeance @WanderingTurtle @Xsathra @zanblue @Zulaya @Zyzzylva
First off thank you all for participating and I hope you had fun with Thrugzug!

Congrats to our prize winners!

Prize Link

1. @Kothra
2. @eucy
3. @SilentWanderer
4. @Katsuji
5 @Orodruin
6. @LapisWings
7. @Floraminifera
8. @CakeCafe
9. @ghostingskies
10. @Peachbug

You all have 24 hours to respond with the prizes listed in order from most wanted to least wanted up to the number you were drawn (so if you are #4, you list 4 prizes from most wanted to least). Remember even if you're last it's worth listing prizes out because sometimes people ask to be skipped or they don't respond in time.

After 24 hours you will be pinged again but will have been moved to the bottom of the list. After another 24 hours a new winner will be chosen. If you choose to pass a new winner will be drawn.

At this point if you have missed any of the badges you can send in 10kt/10g per square to unlock them to me (Dracowolf)!

@Ajgreelyfan3 @Alliram @Argante @Atresia @Beatoriche @BirdsDontTalk @brit @BWAPPI @CakeCafe @cartographic @chamilet @chunsah @Cymothoe @Dekomaru @Demetre @dragonflare92 @eucy @FinalFlight @Floraminifera @FluffYeti @Friege @ghostingskies @givemeyourbones @Goldencoatl @GrimdarkRoxy @Hellnokitty @Infernos @jbapple @Joule @Katsuji @KazumaK @KelpTheShark @Kodak @Kothra @LadyRaptor @LapisWings @Moreii @MotherOfBeardies @NimStratus @October @oneluckyduck @Orodruin @Peachbug @phorusrhacoid @Robotzebra @rockss @Saerel @Scanbeau @Sharkra @SilentWanderer @SilverInky @SixCrows @Snek @sockmonkeygerald @sublimevoide @SunstonePhoenix @suplauren @TA74 @Tenrecidae @terrified @thePurple @tigressRising @TinkaDreamChaser @Trieste @twistyxrenegade @Unelore @vaguelycanine @Valanice @vangeance @WanderingTurtle @Xsathra @zanblue @Zulaya @Zyzzylva
arOGchX.png
w00t grinding hard in the coli for two days payed off :')

1.Vendor of Sand and Stone
2.Purple Club
3.Bright BINGO
4.Bubbles
5.Linking BINGO
6.Attending to BINGO
7.Sand Trap
8.Trustworthy Tea
9.Tin Club
10.Under the Stars

Gratz to everyone else who won :) thanks for hosting the raffle BINGO was a lot of fun ^^
w00t grinding hard in the coli for two days payed off :')

1.Vendor of Sand and Stone
2.Purple Club
3.Bright BINGO
4.Bubbles
5.Linking BINGO
6.Attending to BINGO
7.Sand Trap
8.Trustworthy Tea
9.Tin Club
10.Under the Stars

Gratz to everyone else who won :) thanks for hosting the raffle BINGO was a lot of fun ^^
9WT9rXz.gifezgif.com-gif-maker_5.gifvJSpImf.gif
Congrats to the winners! And thank you for hosting this event! It was quite fun.
Congrats to the winners! And thank you for hosting this event! It was quite fun.
aKHNXwM.png
@Dracowolf Thank you so much for hosting! I'm so excited!

1. Vendor of Sand and Stone
@Dracowolf Thank you so much for hosting! I'm so excited!

1. Vendor of Sand and Stone
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Thank you so much! These bingo's are a lot of fun ^^

1. Under the Stars
2. Bubbles
3. Linking Bingo
Thank you so much! These bingo's are a lot of fun ^^

1. Under the Stars
2. Bubbles
3. Linking Bingo
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
oh, neat! thank you for hosting this event :D

1. Sand Trap
2. Purple Club
3. Bubbles
4. Trustworthy Tea
5. Attending to BINGO
oh, neat! thank you for hosting this event :D

1. Sand Trap
2. Purple Club
3. Bubbles
4. Trustworthy Tea
5. Attending to BINGO