Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] -handshake-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Bearskull

Whoops! My mistake, copied over old coding when I was adding in links!

Thank you for pointing it out! ^^
@Bearskull

Whoops! My mistake, copied over old coding when I was adding in links!

Thank you for pointing it out! ^^
2rHLxZD.png
Quote:
Which episode of Spongebob is your favourite? Or, if you haven't watched the show: what do you think it is about just from context?

I was 22 when SpongeBob came out - and I couldn't even make it through the opening theme song the first time I tried to watch - I have tried a few times to see what people see in the show.. and I watch other comedy shows but there is just something in the show I find off putting that I can't stand it. I'm glad others find joy in it though
Quote:
Which episode of Spongebob is your favourite? Or, if you haven't watched the show: what do you think it is about just from context?

I was 22 when SpongeBob came out - and I couldn't even make it through the opening theme song the first time I tried to watch - I have tried a few times to see what people see in the show.. and I watch other comedy shows but there is just something in the show I find off putting that I can't stand it. I'm glad others find joy in it though
[IM]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img911/3637/ywffXr.png[/IMG]
:O
:O
BuDq0ZK.gif
[quote][b]Which episode of Spongebob is your favourite? Or, if you haven't watched the show: what do you think it is about just from context?[/b][/quote] Tough question! The nostalgia is strong, I remember watching the heck out of Spongebob whenever it was on tv. But to pick an answer... Krusty Krab Training Video. It sticks with me even YEARS later and can still get me to laugh even now. I still think about the hand-washing part every time I have to wash my hands for work haha. (Close runner up was Chocolate with Nuts though. "Chocolate? Chocolate?! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!")
Quote:

Tough question! The nostalgia is strong, I remember watching the heck out of Spongebob whenever it was on tv. But to pick an answer... Krusty Krab Training Video. It sticks with me even YEARS later and can still get me to laugh even now. I still think about the hand-washing part every time I have to wash my hands for work haha.

(Close runner up was Chocolate with Nuts though. "Chocolate? Chocolate?! CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!")
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
Every time. lol
Every time. lol
[img]https://i.imgur.com/eLclorb.png[/img]
eLclorb.png
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
gentle reminder to keep conversations dom-focused/related as this is dom watch thank u
gentle reminder to keep conversations dom-focused/related as this is dom watch thank u
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Water currently has a solid (liquid??) hold on first. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yWV6vhS.png[/img]
Water currently has a solid (liquid??) hold on first.

yWV6vhS.png
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
This thread is temporarily locked while it undergoes an off-topic clean-up. Thank you!
This thread is temporarily locked while it undergoes an off-topic clean-up. Thank you!
Unlocked. Off-topic posts and replies to them have been removed under standard forum moderation, Please stay on topic going forward. Thank you!
Unlocked. Off-topic posts and replies to them have been removed under standard forum moderation, Please stay on topic going forward. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7