Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus & Item Cycle
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
this is kinda cringe. after being promised warning, the VERY NEXT cycle, we don't get one. idk, there really isn't an excuse at this point considering other events. but c'est la vie i guess.
this is kinda cringe. after being promised warning, the VERY NEXT cycle, we don't get one. idk, there really isn't an excuse at this point considering other events. but c'est la vie i guess.
HjZUn7k.gif
I love the rereleases, but I do wish the gem bonus was more generous and/or the reintroduced items came at a discount: 1125 for the Silver Sylvan Collection seems a bit much.
I love the rereleases, but I do wish the gem bonus was more generous and/or the reintroduced items came at a discount: 1125 for the Silver Sylvan Collection seems a bit much.
mlNVeHM.jpg
ooh exciting!! :D
ooh exciting!! :D
Thankfully I don't need any wildclaw scrolls this time, and I'm happy to snag the pastel lace item I needed for my ridgeback. I was facepalming so hard when I realized I completely overlooked the last cycle. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56452096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564521/56452096.png[/img][/url]
Thankfully I don't need any wildclaw scrolls this time, and I'm happy to snag the pastel lace item I needed for my ridgeback. I was facepalming so hard when I realized I completely overlooked the last cycle.

56452096.png
Always seeking dragons with interesting colors, Buying thread Stock the Pond! Breeding Challenge
he/him
twenties
mentally ill
about me / FAQ
clan lore
arcane flight
pings ok
FR Time +3
Fandragons tab
Pastel Goth Imperial Hatchery, Selling thread Secondhand Dragons for sale, selling thread
How does the bonus gems work?
How does the bonus gems work?
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
AAAAAA SOMEBODY CATCH MY WALLET!!! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=money bag size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [color=transparent]XXXXX[emoji=gem size=1] XXXXXXXXXXX [emoji=treasure size=1] XXXXXXXXXXXXX[emoji=gem size=1] XXXXX[emoji=treasure size=1]XXXXXXXXXXXXX [emoji=treasure size=1] XXX[emoji=gem size=1] XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[emoji=treasure chest size=1] [emoji=spiral scared size=2]
AAAAAA SOMEBODY CATCH MY WALLET!!!

XXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

bxRP57q.png
LINK IS A WIP
I do agree with people that staff should have given us a heads up, but at the same time, the number of people shocked that there's a sale going on on... cyber Monday is just.. ????????? I get that not everyone is American, but a Danish company I buy yarn from ran a week long black Friday sale...............
I do agree with people that staff should have given us a heads up, but at the same time, the number of people shocked that there's a sale going on on... cyber Monday is just.. ????????? I get that not everyone is American, but a Danish company I buy yarn from ran a week long black Friday sale...............
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
[quote name="Contaminate" date="2021-11-29 22:07:58" ] Ok what happened to giving us warning? I thought we were promised that not even 3 months ago [/quote] LOL
Contaminate wrote on 2021-11-29 22:07:58:
Ok what happened to giving us warning? I thought we were promised that not even 3 months ago
LOL
dBieivA.png
eIK5iG7.png
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
xj6Mn2e.png
A Bottomless Curse,
A Bottomless Sea
Accepting of
All that there Is
And can Be
65911250.png
WbuVpYC.png
[quote name="PebblesV" date="2021-11-30 13:43:43" ] I do agree with people that staff should have given us a heads up, but at the same time, the number of people shocked that there's a sale going on on... cyber Monday is just.. ????????? I get that not everyone is American, but a Danish company I buy yarn from ran a week long black Friday sale............... [/quote] It’s not the sale, it’s the random cycling items that came in without warning, upsetting a lot of users.
PebblesV wrote on 2021-11-30 13:43:43:

It’s not the sale, it’s the random cycling items that came in without warning, upsetting a lot of users.
earthshieldl.pngtumblr_inline_nz2de7oArI1tgh8q0_250.pngearthshieldr.png
What...happened to the warning? I'm pretty sure they promised a warning for an item cycling like 3 or 4 months ago...
What...happened to the warning? I'm pretty sure they promised a warning for an item cycling like 3 or 4 months ago...
32261_by_helixrockets-dave4o8.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18