Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't load pages
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
clearing cookies when the message appears always works for me
Also i thought i was the only one having this problem fhskhddj
3p6kP58.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Reddy
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her - They/Them - He/Him
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif -

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Rescue
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Pisces Subspecies Forum
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Sales Tab
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
[quote name="ReddyRed" date="2021-11-30 09:27:39" ] clearing cookies when the message appears always works for me Also i thought i was the only one having this problem fhskhddj [/quote] same and same [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
ReddyRed wrote on 2021-11-30 09:27:39:
same and same
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
For what it is worth, Duckduckgo android and Vivaldi both seem to be mitigating any issues so far on my end; mentioning in case anyone wants to goof around and try out other browsers for fun :^)
For what it is worth, Duckduckgo android and Vivaldi both seem to be mitigating any issues so far on my end; mentioning in case anyone wants to goof around and try out other browsers for fun :^)
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
When I've got this error on my laptop clearing my cache always works.
When I've got this error on my laptop clearing my cache always works.
Copy and paste my name to avoid mispings!
Why I really need you to send me a random friend request!
Clearing your cache may help in some specific cases as well and is always worth trying if nothing else is working. I have updated my recent post to mention this.
Clearing your cache may help in some specific cases as well and is always worth trying if nothing else is working. I have updated my recent post to mention this.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-11-30 08:54:44" ]In other words, some cookie is getting too large.[/quote] [img]https://c.tenor.com/HT8WWNAyYnAAAAAM/cookie-monster-nightmare-no.gif[/img]
Mutron wrote on 2021-11-30 08:54:44:
In other words, some cookie is getting too large.

cookie-monster-nightmare-no.gif
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Thank you for the update!
Thank you for the update!
Clearing my cache and cookies on chrome mobile just fixed this problem for me! When I first looked up my problem, tech sites suggested it was a problem on my side, therefore I didn't report it as a bug here, but clearing my cache didn't fix it until just now (I was using Ecosia to reach FR in the meantime)

Thank you for your hard work!
Clearing my cache and cookies on chrome mobile just fixed this problem for me! When I first looked up my problem, tech sites suggested it was a problem on my side, therefore I didn't report it as a bug here, but clearing my cache didn't fix it until just now (I was using Ecosia to reach FR in the meantime)

Thank you for your hard work!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
yay it works for now, thank you so much for the temporary fix! ♥ hopefully this increase will be enough for now until the root of the problem have been found.

edit: I do not have a ghostery extention on my chrome, not that I know of at least. so that shouldn't have been the cause of the issue for me I don't think.
yay it works for now, thank you so much for the temporary fix! ♥ hopefully this increase will be enough for now until the root of the problem have been found.

edit: I do not have a ghostery extention on my chrome, not that I know of at least. so that shouldn't have been the cause of the issue for me I don't think.
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
It works now, thank you so much!