Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't load pages
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Getting the same problem on my phone and iPad constantly, the only remedy that works for me is clearing my history and cookies, of which only works for around 10 minutes before not working again.

Model: Motorola g7 power, iPad pro
Browsers: Chrome, safari
Getting the same problem on my phone and iPad constantly, the only remedy that works for me is clearing my history and cookies, of which only works for around 10 minutes before not working again.

Model: Motorola g7 power, iPad pro
Browsers: Chrome, safari
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Same issue on Chrome (Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)) with Adblocker (Version 4.40.00). It's happened 4 times in the last two days, and is getting much worse.

For every person reporting this who knows how to clear cookies, there have to be a ton of others to have no idea what's up, worried about their starving dergs.

The easiest fix for me in Chrome to delete the cookies for ONLY this site:

chrome://settings/siteData

Way easier for me than incognito or deleting all cookies.
Same issue on Chrome (Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit)) with Adblocker (Version 4.40.00). It's happened 4 times in the last two days, and is getting much worse.

For every person reporting this who knows how to clear cookies, there have to be a ton of others to have no idea what's up, worried about their starving dergs.

The easiest fix for me in Chrome to delete the cookies for ONLY this site:

chrome://settings/siteData

Way easier for me than incognito or deleting all cookies.
Getting the same problem (Chrome browser), none of the troubleshooting tips worked for longer than few minutes. It seems to be working relatively well (at least for now) in the incognito/private mode though - so I do recommend trying it out if someone wants to quickly feed their dragons, but otherwise I can't even get on landing page without getting an error.
Getting the same problem (Chrome browser), none of the troubleshooting tips worked for longer than few minutes. It seems to be working relatively well (at least for now) in the incognito/private mode though - so I do recommend trying it out if someone wants to quickly feed their dragons, but otherwise I can't even get on landing page without getting an error.
Had this issue once yesterday on Chrome, Windows. I have two extensions enabled: "AdBlock - the best adblocker", and "Pinterest Save Button".

Clearing my cookies fixed it, and haven't had the issue pop up since.
Had this issue once yesterday on Chrome, Windows. I have two extensions enabled: "AdBlock - the best adblocker", and "Pinterest Save Button".

Clearing my cookies fixed it, and haven't had the issue pop up since.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Pretty much the same as the person above. I use Chrome on windows 10, and have AdBlocker installed. Clearing the cookies seems to have fixed it, but I spent 30 minutes getting a Bad Request screen.
Pretty much the same as the person above. I use Chrome on windows 10, and have AdBlocker installed. Clearing the cookies seems to have fixed it, but I spent 30 minutes getting a Bad Request screen.
040aa132db9cedee73da570ef7e2f5c312c5866b.png
My laptop has Chrome, no extensions. Cleaning cookies did the trick.
But it still doesnt work on my phone, also no extensions
My laptop has Chrome, no extensions. Cleaning cookies did the trick.
But it still doesnt work on my phone, also no extensions
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
Hello all,

We have made a configuration change to our servers that may help the 400/Bad Request error problem for now.

Based on our monitoring information, it looks like the Cookie header in some players' HTTP requests is going over an internal limit. In other words, some cookie is getting too large. This started around the morning of the 24th, and we did not make any software deployments at that time. It is likely that this is coming from an advertisement or our ad partners' ad serving scripts, but it is difficult to track down as we would need retroactive logs of the typical sizes of all incoming cookies from before the event started.

We have doubled the limit for incoming cookie headers on our Web servers. Unfortunately, this is not an ideal solution, as the limit we had is pretty standard and you may now instead run into limits on browsers, intermediate proxies or firewalls, etc. Additionally, some of our Fairgrounds games and Coliseum may still be affected by this issue. Another problem is that if the cookie that is growing continues growing unbounded, this may just occur again soon, at which point we cannot reasonably raise the limit further.

If you continue getting this issue, for now the recommended course of action is to clear your cookies for flightrising.com and/or www1.flightrising.com in order to start with a "clean slate." If this does not help, clearing your cache is also recommended.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate the root cause of this issue!
Hello all,

We have made a configuration change to our servers that may help the 400/Bad Request error problem for now.

Based on our monitoring information, it looks like the Cookie header in some players' HTTP requests is going over an internal limit. In other words, some cookie is getting too large. This started around the morning of the 24th, and we did not make any software deployments at that time. It is likely that this is coming from an advertisement or our ad partners' ad serving scripts, but it is difficult to track down as we would need retroactive logs of the typical sizes of all incoming cookies from before the event started.

We have doubled the limit for incoming cookie headers on our Web servers. Unfortunately, this is not an ideal solution, as the limit we had is pretty standard and you may now instead run into limits on browsers, intermediate proxies or firewalls, etc. Additionally, some of our Fairgrounds games and Coliseum may still be affected by this issue. Another problem is that if the cookie that is growing continues growing unbounded, this may just occur again soon, at which point we cannot reasonably raise the limit further.

If you continue getting this issue, for now the recommended course of action is to clear your cookies for flightrising.com and/or www1.flightrising.com in order to start with a "clean slate." If this does not help, clearing your cache is also recommended.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate the root cause of this issue!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Cleared cookies and I'm still having the issue (mobile opera), but changing browser is a good temporary fix
Cleared cookies and I'm still having the issue (mobile opera), but changing browser is a good temporary fix
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
@Eseren I have heard from some people that they additionally also had to clear their entire (or just since the issue first appeared?) browser history for it to fix the issue.

Unless it's Opera that can't handle the larger header size, in which case switching to a different Browser might be the only solution...
@Eseren I have heard from some people that they additionally also had to clear their entire (or just since the issue first appeared?) browser history for it to fix the issue.

Unless it's Opera that can't handle the larger header size, in which case switching to a different Browser might be the only solution...
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
Ah so cookies are the problem.

EAT THE COOKIES
Ah so cookies are the problem.

EAT THE COOKIES
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13