Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't load pages
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Same problem, but only for Chrome so far. I've switched to the new Microsoft Edge and I haven't encountered any problems yet.
Same problem, but only for Chrome so far. I've switched to the new Microsoft Edge and I haven't encountered any problems yet.
75856832_9sBxA4iUd1AonqV.png75859474_H8E96w668c3tuzT.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot

I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
I ran into this issue and tried clearing my cookies but it didn't work.
I ran into this issue and tried clearing my cookies but it didn't work.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Hello everyone! Our apologies for the delayed response! I hope despite the errors you had an enjoyable holiday weekend.

I see the workarounds have been identified. Please continue to use them while our engineers investigate the cause of this issue. Thank you for your patience, we're looking into this now.
Hello everyone! Our apologies for the delayed response! I hope despite the errors you had an enjoyable holiday weekend.

I see the workarounds have been identified. Please continue to use them while our engineers investigate the cause of this issue. Thank you for your patience, we're looking into this now.
[b]Update:[/b] It appears when this last happened in larger numbers, [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2834780/8#post_42722478]it was related to a browser extension:[/url][/b] [quote name="Mutron" date="2020-03-29 07:03:22" ] Hello all. We believe we have a workaround for those of you who are having logouts and/or 400 errors and have Ghostery installed in a Chromium based browser. [LIST=1] [*]Click the Ghostery icon in the top right area of your browser. [*]Click the "..." button in the top right of the Ghostery popup window. [*]Choose "Settings" [*]Select "Opt In / Out" in the left hand menu [*][b]Uncheck[/b] the box labeled "Sharing Human Web Data" [*]Use the "Clear Excess Auxiliary Cookies" button at https://www1.flightrising.com/site/cookie-test to clear out any excess cookies that may have been left over. [*]If you cannot visit the above page due to a 400 error, you will have to clear all cookies for www1.flightrising.com from Chrome's settings. [/LIST] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/media/ghostery_off.png[/img] With these steps, I was able to leave Ghostery on overnight without getting a logout or a 400, whereas after checking that box, they started showing up in under an hour. Please note that this may explain why "pausing" Ghostery or "trusting" [i]Flight Rising[/i] would still result in this issue -- it is very possible that the background activity Ghostery was doing would still run in those cases. Thank you @/Hawkfeather for bringing Ghostery to our attention as a likely cause, and of course thanks to all of you for your patience and helpful responses! [/quote] If the above applies to you, please let us know. If you're using a different extension that could affect cookies, headers, etc, please also let us know. This information will help with our investigation. Thank you!
Update: It appears when this last happened in larger numbers, it was related to a browser extension:

Mutron wrote on 2020-03-29 07:03:22:
Hello all. We believe we have a workaround for those of you who are having logouts and/or 400 errors and have Ghostery installed in a Chromium based browser.
  1. Click the Ghostery icon in the top right area of your browser.
  2. Click the "..." button in the top right of the Ghostery popup window.
  3. Choose "Settings"
  4. Select "Opt In / Out" in the left hand menu
  5. Uncheck the box labeled "Sharing Human Web Data"
  6. Use the "Clear Excess Auxiliary Cookies" button at https://www1.flightrising.com/site/cookie-test to clear out any excess cookies that may have been left over.
  7. If you cannot visit the above page due to a 400 error, you will have to clear all cookies for www1.flightrising.com from Chrome's settings.

ghostery_off.png

With these steps, I was able to leave Ghostery on overnight without getting a logout or a 400, whereas after checking that box, they started showing up in under an hour.

Please note that this may explain why "pausing" Ghostery or "trusting" Flight Rising would still result in this issue -- it is very possible that the background activity Ghostery was doing would still run in those cases.

Thank you @/Hawkfeather for bringing Ghostery to our attention as a likely cause, and of course thanks to all of you for your patience and helpful responses!

If the above applies to you, please let us know. If you're using a different extension that could affect cookies, headers, etc, please also let us know. This information will help with our investigation. Thank you!
I have no extensions at all on my iPad, which is what I'm having the problem on
I have no extensions at all on my iPad, which is what I'm having the problem on
bYt72YT.png
DisQoWb.png
QUIpVFE.png
vZmPWxA.png
pronouns They/Them
sorry if I'm hard to understand.
Please let me know if I misspelled something.
0zVuogN.png
Thanks for the update! I hope all staff had a happy Thanksgiving :) No extensions installed on either my iPad or my work PC (don’t judge me [emoji=fae happy size=1]) Using private mode on my iPad seems to be getting around the issue for now.
Thanks for the update! I hope all staff had a happy Thanksgiving :)

No extensions installed on either my iPad or my work PC (don’t judge me )

Using private mode on my iPad seems to be getting around the issue for now.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I've also been having this issue all weekend; I'm 99% mobile based and just gave up trying to play since midweek last week - I'm not interested in having to log in to all my other sites continuously just to play FR. [emoji=coatl sad size=1] Samsung, using Chrome, like nearly everyone else affected. I don't have any extensions or add-ons for mobile.
I've also been having this issue all weekend; I'm 99% mobile based and just gave up trying to play since midweek last week - I'm not interested in having to log in to all my other sites continuously just to play FR.

Samsung, using Chrome, like nearly everyone else affected.
I don't have any extensions or add-ons for mobile.
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
Thank you for the update! It's nice to hear it's being worked on

No extensions on my phone, where I have the issue.
Thank you for the update! It's nice to hear it's being worked on

No extensions on my phone, where I have the issue.
45Pathc.png
I'm not using that specific extension, I do have Avast and Shinigami Eyes enabled for every site though and they aren't new additions either.
I will say Ublock does stop the error though, I haven't had it since installing it.
I'm not using that specific extension, I do have Avast and Shinigami Eyes enabled for every site though and they aren't new additions either.
I will say Ublock does stop the error though, I haven't had it since installing it.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I've started having this issue on my iPad and iPhone. Not using any extensions

As much as clearing cookies works for a couple of days... it's not a fix I particularly like; especially since it ended up causing me non-FR issues in terms of accounts
I've started having this issue on my iPad and iPhone. Not using any extensions

As much as clearing cookies works for a couple of days... it's not a fix I particularly like; especially since it ended up causing me non-FR issues in terms of accounts
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13