Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 656 657
@disillusionist could I get a medium graphic? I'm looking for a header for hatcheries or dragon sales. Thanks!
@disillusionist could I get a medium graphic? I'm looking for a header for hatcheries or dragon sales. Thanks!
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
@theRogueDragon Hello! The shop is on hiatus until next year; there are no open slots and I'm not taking new orders rn. I could put you on the graphics pinglist instead.
@theRogueDragon Hello! The shop is on hiatus until next year; there are no open slots and I'm not taking new orders rn. I could put you on the graphics pinglist instead.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Andraya I've finished writing for Ashkari! Final payment for this one is [b]202g OR 202,000t[/b], to be sent by 1-way CR. Thank you! [quote=PREVIEW]It was difficult for Ashkari to put her scheme into motion. The researchers had noticed her taking more notes than usual; they became suspicious. But Ashkari was determined to try—if not for her own sake, then for Cygnus’. Once she’d gathered all the knowledge she needed, she went down to where the Trapped were stored, where the wandering spirits were also most thickly clustered. And there, she entreated them— “Lend me your power—all of you, all of us, together! We’ll be strong enough to break free from this wretched place!” The Trapped seethed together, looming at the corners of her vision. She could see them leaning closer and closer. And then a spectral voice chilled her ears— [i]“What will you give us in return?”[/i] Despite the fear, Ashkari smiled. She already knew the answer—and knew they would not say no.[/quote]
@Andraya I've finished writing for Ashkari! Final payment for this one is 202g OR 202,000t, to be sent by 1-way CR. Thank you!
PREVIEW wrote:
It was difficult for Ashkari to put her scheme into motion. The researchers had noticed her taking more notes than usual; they became suspicious. But Ashkari was determined to try—if not for her own sake, then for Cygnus’.

Once she’d gathered all the knowledge she needed, she went down to where the Trapped were stored, where the wandering spirits were also most thickly clustered. And there, she entreated them—

“Lend me your power—all of you, all of us, together! We’ll be strong enough to break free from this wretched place!”

The Trapped seethed together, looming at the corners of her vision. She could see them leaning closer and closer. And then a spectral voice chilled her ears—

“What will you give us in return?”

Despite the fear, Ashkari smiled. She already knew the answer—and knew they would not say no.
@disillusionist Alright, sure!
@disillusionist Alright, sure!
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
@theRogueDragon Noted, thank you for your interest! You may also want to check out my affiliates post -- there are links to other shops that might be able to help you with your graphics.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403/1#post_25230689
@theRogueDragon Noted, thank you for your interest! You may also want to check out my affiliates post -- there are links to other shops that might be able to help you with your graphics.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403/1#post_25230689
@Jaypaw I'm ready to start working on your order! Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 22,500t. Thank you!
@Jaypaw I'm ready to start working on your order! Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 22,500t. Thank you!
@Jaypaw Thank you for waiting! Frost's lore is complete at 1,494 words, rounded up to 1,500. Please send me the final payment: [b]202,500t via 1-way CR[/b]. A preview of your lore is shown below, and a link to the full doc will be PM'd to you immediately after I accept the CR. Thanks! [quote=PREVIEW]There were a few hatchlings who were happy to speak with Frost. He learned to make up stories to keep them entertained...to keep them from leaving him alone. But his [i]strangeness[/i] grew as the years passed, and soon even those few friends drifted away. Frost was left with only the snow and melancholy for company. There was hope for a while. With encouragement from some patient mages, he put effort into controlling his abilities. “Less coldness,” they told him, “and more warmth.” But how could he be warm when the rest of his clan, even his own family, was shunning him? More often than not, the frustration overwhelmed him. He lost control for brief moments, when his touch became so cold it burned. It was always an accident—but it didn’t take long for other dragons to begin whispering that he was a [i]menace[/i].[/quote]
@Jaypaw Thank you for waiting! Frost's lore is complete at 1,494 words, rounded up to 1,500. Please send me the final payment: 202,500t via 1-way CR. A preview of your lore is shown below, and a link to the full doc will be PM'd to you immediately after I accept the CR. Thanks!

PREVIEW wrote:
There were a few hatchlings who were happy to speak with Frost. He learned to make up stories to keep them entertained...to keep them from leaving him alone. But his strangeness grew as the years passed, and soon even those few friends drifted away. Frost was left with only the snow and melancholy for company.

There was hope for a while. With encouragement from some patient mages, he put effort into controlling his abilities. “Less coldness,” they told him, “and more warmth.”

But how could he be warm when the rest of his clan, even his own family, was shunning him? More often than not, the frustration overwhelmed him. He lost control for brief moments, when his touch became so cold it burned. It was always an accident—but it didn’t take long for other dragons to begin whispering that he was a menace.
[center][size=6][b][font=century gothic]2022 Queue/Pinglist Update[/font][/b][/size][/center] Happy holidays and NotN, everyone! I'm now updating the pinglist/queue: If you'd like to continue receiving notifications, [b]please fill out the [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepNaC6MKYYpU02pcTmPQmK6El5CL9uqneTr4lbWqhKT07LLw/viewform]form[/url] or ping me here in the thread[/b].[list] [*] If you fill out the form and your name is already on the pinglist, your place in the queue won't change. The queue will continue from where it left off [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403/472#post_49470139]last time[/url]. [*] If you're a new customer (your name isn't on the list yet), you'll be added to the end of the queue. [i]Please let me know if you've changed your username![/i] [*] If you're pinged but don't fill out the form, you'll be removed from the list. You can also just ignore the form or let me know here if you want to be removed. [*] Doing another little lore purge! [b]Some lore dragons for sale [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2102403/466#post_49409234]here.[/url][/b][/list] For people who don't respond, a reminder ping will be sent out again in January 2022, before the shop reopens. Thank you, and see you soon! [emoji=guardian laughing] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepNaC6MKYYpU02pcTmPQmK6El5CL9uqneTr4lbWqhKT07LLw/viewform][b][size=5]Form can be found [u]HERE[/u].[/url][/size] You can also ping or PM me if you can't access it or have questions/concerns.[/b] [size=1]@Aquellla @forgranite @HiddenMica @SylverFyre2003 @LaughingMagician @jotunn @Cantertothewinds @theRogueDragon / @HorrorFiend @After @Polyhymnia @awaicu @Amehime @felistopaz @EmpressSectonia @Tues @Eulogy @Quintillion @alyblaith @Myndris @MistyGold @Saeldryn @Equive @cartographic @IraBell @FeistyDragon @Goblincat @MxFeral @Taishiro @OzziePhobia @Andraya @Jaypaw @Dragongirl00100 @kitsune56 @StarsAndMoon @Tynethyne @Mesai @cuchu1ainn @WolfTrickster[/size][/center] ----- [b]EDIT:[/b] Survey is now closed. Please ping me if you want to be added. New responses will be added to the end of this year's queue.
2022 Queue/Pinglist Update
Happy holidays and NotN, everyone! I'm now updating the pinglist/queue: If you'd like to continue receiving notifications, please fill out the form or ping me here in the thread.
  • If you fill out the form and your name is already on the pinglist, your place in the queue won't change.
    The queue will continue from where it left off last time.
  • If you're a new customer (your name isn't on the list yet), you'll be added to the end of the queue. Please let me know if you've changed your username!
  • If you're pinged but don't fill out the form, you'll be removed from the list. You can also just ignore the form or let me know here if you want to be removed.
  • Doing another little lore purge! Some lore dragons for sale here.
For people who don't respond, a reminder ping will be sent out again in January 2022, before the shop reopens. Thank you, and see you soon!

EDIT: Survey is now closed. Please ping me if you want to be added. New responses will be added to the end of this year's queue.
@Aquellla @forgranite @HiddenMica @jotunn @theRogueDragon / @HorrorFiend @Amehime @EmpressSectonia @Quintillion @Equive @cartographic @FeistyDragon @Goblincat @MxFeral @Taishiro @OzziePhobia @kitsune56 @StarsAndMoon @Tynethyne @Mesai @cuchu1ainn @WolfTrickster

Sending out the reminder ping for those who haven't filled out the pinglist form or asked to be removed. Please see the previous post for more information.

If you would like to stop receiving notifs from this shop, please let me know, or you can also ignore the survey. (No further reminder pings will be sent out.) Thanks for your time, and see you around!
@Aquellla @forgranite @HiddenMica @jotunn @theRogueDragon / @HorrorFiend @Amehime @EmpressSectonia @Quintillion @Equive @cartographic @FeistyDragon @Goblincat @MxFeral @Taishiro @OzziePhobia @kitsune56 @StarsAndMoon @Tynethyne @Mesai @cuchu1ainn @WolfTrickster

Sending out the reminder ping for those who haven't filled out the pinglist form or asked to be removed. Please see the previous post for more information.

If you would like to stop receiving notifs from this shop, please let me know, or you can also ignore the survey. (No further reminder pings will be sent out.) Thanks for your time, and see you around!
@HiddenMica @SylverFyre2003

Reopening the shop this year! You're next up on the queue. If you're interested in ordering, please let me know within the next 24 hours, or you can also tell me if you'd rather be skipped. Thanks!
@HiddenMica @SylverFyre2003

Reopening the shop this year! You're next up on the queue. If you're interested in ordering, please let me know within the next 24 hours, or you can also tell me if you'd rather be skipped. Thanks!
1 2 ... 484 485 486 487 488 ... 656 657