Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArcanArt: Nov 21st-27th
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@eucy

Hey, thanks for ordering! If you're not sure whether to add shading you can consider whether you'd like colour or not! Either way, you can go ahead and send 105 levels first while you decide haha.

@Al3s1s

Hello! Thank you for ordering. Would it be okay if I wrote about Lambart sensing dissonance within the clan, as in his bio, and seeking audience with the Lightweaver about it? I might expand upon the temple being grand and him being slightly intimidated by the Lightweaver's aura, maybe.

For your headshot order can I assume that you want a fully shaded, sketched headshot? Take your time to send the levels, as long as they're all sent before the festival ends it's fine!
@eucy

Hey, thanks for ordering! If you're not sure whether to add shading you can consider whether you'd like colour or not! Either way, you can go ahead and send 105 levels first while you decide haha.

@Al3s1s

Hello! Thank you for ordering. Would it be okay if I wrote about Lambart sensing dissonance within the clan, as in his bio, and seeking audience with the Lightweaver about it? I might expand upon the temple being grand and him being slightly intimidated by the Lightweaver's aura, maybe.

For your headshot order can I assume that you want a fully shaded, sketched headshot? Take your time to send the levels, as long as they're all sent before the festival ends it's fine!
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@firedove1211 hey! Thanks for your order I'll get started on it asap, but your total will actually only come to 30 levels because diaphanous was sponsored last push, I must've forgotten to mark it as sponsored when I was updating the sheet last night, I'm sorry!

@Al3s1s they're lovely! Thanks for your order I'll go ahead and add you to the spreadsheet! Your total would actually come to 20 levels though because I don’t yet have python for skydancers
@firedove1211 hey! Thanks for your order I'll get started on it asap, but your total will actually only come to 30 levels because diaphanous was sponsored last push, I must've forgotten to mark it as sponsored when I was updating the sheet last night, I'm sorry!

@Al3s1s they're lovely! Thanks for your order I'll go ahead and add you to the spreadsheet! Your total would actually come to 20 levels though because I don’t yet have python for skydancers
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
@Tirtouga678

For Lambart that is perfect but make it so that they are at ease with the LiGHTWEAVER.

For thy headshot that is correct! Thy levels will be trained throughout the week before BEING fully paid.
@Tirtouga678

For Lambart that is perfect but make it so that they are at ease with the LiGHTWEAVER.

For thy headshot that is correct! Thy levels will be trained throughout the week before BEING fully paid.
@MistyGold I love how warm she is! Any extra details or references are always welcome, though i can work with only this image. Tysm for ordering!

@nightclouds Thank you for ordering again, I'm happy you liked how Aponi came out! Lissa's desing is cool as heck, i'll start working on her asap!

Both of you can send the dragons now, please remember to send them via PA at 1t each! <3
@MistyGold I love how warm she is! Any extra details or references are always welcome, though i can work with only this image. Tysm for ordering!

@nightclouds Thank you for ordering again, I'm happy you liked how Aponi came out! Lissa's desing is cool as heck, i'll start working on her asap!

Both of you can send the dragons now, please remember to send them via PA at 1t each! <3
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
@lusbiana alrighty I'll start sending the dragons! I've also edited my post to add her toyhouse link, I'd still like the outfit to be the one from the first link though^^
@lusbiana alrighty I'll start sending the dragons! I've also edited my post to add her toyhouse link, I'd still like the outfit to be the one from the first link though^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Tirtouga678

Thanks! I think i will end up for no colour, cause i really like your lines xD

would you like me to send dragons to you or a receiver? im not fussed about you needing to pick them up quickly if that is something that might bother you
@Tirtouga678

Thanks! I think i will end up for no colour, cause i really like your lines xD

would you like me to send dragons to you or a receiver? im not fussed about you needing to pick them up quickly if that is something that might bother you
c33OBRd.png
ArcanArtist @lusbiana, I summon you from the depths of space! My Name: OatCrunch I summon you to cast this spell: Headshot This spell shall be cast upon: on my sweet girl here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71763967][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=5&winggene=82&wings=65&auth=6a3c3f6d6243cb7575a5e4b3681c53ea94b0caca&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] can you do this hair [url=https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0e/09/f1/0e09f142c8d3041d0d31f9f2fcf7e8d0.jpg]X[/url] with the colour be her wings colour? and with this outfit [url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/693413673875812100/]X[/url] with thecolour be deep purple with gold accents? Other specifications: i can give you my discord for easier communication if what i explained here is too confusing
ArcanArtist @lusbiana, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: OatCrunch
I summon you to cast this spell: Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon:
on my sweet girl here!
dragon?age=1&body=127&bodygene=82&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=5&winggene=82&wings=65&auth=6a3c3f6d6243cb7575a5e4b3681c53ea94b0caca&dummyext=prev.png

can you do this hair X with the colour be her wings colour?

and with this outfit X with thecolour be deep purple with gold accents?

Other specifications: i can give you my discord for easier communication if what i explained here is too confusing
35apKLYs.png

> Fr+16

My Name: Rookie
This spell shall be cast upon: this dragon
Other specifications: For the earrings, could you follow the second headshot in his bio, which has earrings on both ears? And both headshots have a different flower because I like to ask artists to add a random one wherever they'd like. As for the mood, I'd like something happy and outgoing. Thank you so much! :D

My Name: Rookie
This spell shall be cast upon: this dragon
Other specifications: For the earrings, could you follow the second headshot in his bio, which has earrings on both ears? And both headshots have a different flower because I like to ask artists to add a random one wherever they'd like. As for the mood, I'd like something happy and outgoing. Thank you so much! :D
@MagicalGriffin [i]ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space![/i] [b]My Name:[/b] tigressRising [b]I summon you to cast the following spell:[/b] Pixel Art Headshot [b]This spell shall be cast upon:[/b] My dragon, Pocus! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63900848][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639009/63900848_350.png[/img][/url] [b]The following I place into the circle:[/b] 200 levels [b]Other specifications:[/b] Would it cost extra to include Pocus's accent in the headshot? I know you said 30+ levels for skins, but since the only part of her accent that would be visible in the headshot would be the piercings on her eyes, eyebrow, and nose, I'm wondering if those are small enough to get thrown in for free or if I would still have to pay extra for those.
@MagicalGriffin

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: tigressRising
I summon you to cast the following spell: Pixel Art Headshot
This spell shall be cast upon: My dragon, Pocus!
63900848_350.png
The following I place into the circle: 200 levels
Other specifications: Would it cost extra to include Pocus's accent in the headshot? I know you said 30+ levels for skins, but since the only part of her accent that would be visible in the headshot would be the piercings on her eyes, eyebrow, and nose, I'm wondering if those are small enough to get thrown in for free or if I would still have to pay extra for those.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Yes, I'd be happy to throw the accent in for free since there's hardly any coverage on the head. I'll try to get started drawing her tomorrow!
@tigressRising

Yes, I'd be happy to throw the accent in for free since there's hardly any coverage on the head. I'll try to get started drawing her tomorrow!
Esqqj26.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13