Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Helloooo! *apple crunches*
Hi! I'm theRogueDragon, and y'all can call me Dergie! I joined a few months ago and I hoard apples and chickens! For some reason I wish there were pigeon apparel/fake familiars or just pigeon familiars! I know, I'm weird ;p [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/5ed5190ab0ca9_sbf0ls127fe31__700.jpg[/img] -edit: currently saving up for Opal gene, really need gems right now T_T
Hi! I'm theRogueDragon, and y'all can call me Dergie! I joined a few months ago and I hoard apples and chickens! For some reason I wish there were pigeon apparel/fake familiars or just pigeon familiars!

I know, I'm weird ;p

5ed5190ab0ca9_sbf0ls127fe31__700.jpg

-edit: currently saving up for Opal gene, really need gems right now T_T
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
That pigeon is adorable!! Is it your pet?

Welcome to Flight Rising!
That pigeon is adorable!! Is it your pet?

Welcome to Flight Rising!
@theRogueDragon
Hello, welcome to FR!! It's far from a pigeon, but if you really pretend, Peace Dove can be close enough to the one in that picture? :]
Good luck saving up for opal! Here's The Data-based Money Making Guide if that might be helpful; its largely treasure-oriented, but you can swap currency in the Items For Sale forums!
@theRogueDragon
Hello, welcome to FR!! It's far from a pigeon, but if you really pretend, Peace Dove can be close enough to the one in that picture? :]
Good luck saving up for opal! Here's The Data-based Money Making Guide if that might be helpful; its largely treasure-oriented, but you can swap currency in the Items For Sale forums!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology Thanks! @Infest nah, not my pet, but I'm hoping to get one like it!
@ufology Thanks! @Infest nah, not my pet, but I'm hoping to get one like it!
@theRogueDragon Welcome to FR!
I haven't been playing much longer than you have so I can't exactly give too many tips on how to get gems...
BUT I will sign the petition for pigeon apparel and familiars
@theRogueDragon Welcome to FR!
I haven't been playing much longer than you have so I can't exactly give too many tips on how to get gems...
BUT I will sign the petition for pigeon apparel and familiars
@chewbacca1596 Thanks! You can find my post in Familiar and Apparel suggestions!
@chewbacca1596 Thanks! You can find my post in Familiar and Apparel suggestions!