Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I draw humanoids (closed)
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 132
@Kiralia Hello, here's the finished commission! I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me again!! :DD [img]https://i.imgur.com/jdoHi44.png[/img] @Starwindrider Hey there, I made the face rounder. Is this good? [img]https://i.imgur.com/a7Tp6tG.jpg[/img]
@Kiralia

Hello, here's the finished commission! I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me again!! :DD

jdoHi44.png

@Starwindrider

Hey there, I made the face rounder. Is this good?

a7Tp6tG.jpg

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches Looks good!! :D Thanks for editing :D
@Draconawitches Looks good!! :D Thanks for editing :D
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Draconawitches ;

Could I get on your pinglist please?
@Draconawitches ;

Could I get on your pinglist please?
thank you!! I love it!! c:
thank you!! I love it!! c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Draconawitches can I bribe you to do my squid gal again with a USD slot if you're taking USD orders right now?? :)
@Draconawitches can I bribe you to do my squid gal again with a USD slot if you're taking USD orders right now?? :)
@Silverwis @toastings

Added! :>

@AngrySquidster

Oh? My interested is piqued XD Were you interested in getting something that I'm currently not offering? :0
@Silverwis @toastings

Added! :>

@AngrySquidster

Oh? My interested is piqued XD Were you interested in getting something that I'm currently not offering? :0

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches

I wanted to get the same style you did last time, the colored and lined but you have (N/A) next to the prices which I assumed meant not available?
@Draconawitches

I wanted to get the same style you did last time, the colored and lined but you have (N/A) next to the prices which I assumed meant not available?
@Starwindrider Hello, here's the finished piece! I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me!! :>> [img]https://i.imgur.com/pFXQ42q.png[/img] @AngrySquidster Yea, I'm not currently doing anything other than colored sketches because lineart takes a long time and effort. However, if you're offering USD I'll be down to take the commission~ ^^
@Starwindrider

Hello, here's the finished piece! I hope you like it and thank you for commissioning me!! :>>

pFXQ42q.png

@AngrySquidster

Yea, I'm not currently doing anything other than colored sketches because lineart takes a long time and effort. However, if you're offering USD I'll be down to take the commission~ ^^

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches Yay! Here's the deets :)

Username: AngrySquidster

References: This Gal

Last times

Type of Commission: Colored and lined Chibi like last time ♥

Background (Solid color (What color), white, transparent, etc): Transparent
Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): USD ($20)
Lineart preference (if any): Just same as last time :3

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): cute happy smiling expression

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): n/a

Other (Any extra info): n/a

Just PM me how you like to do the PayPal payment ^^
@Draconawitches Yay! Here's the deets :)

Username: AngrySquidster

References: This Gal

Last times

Type of Commission: Colored and lined Chibi like last time ♥

Background (Solid color (What color), white, transparent, etc): Transparent
Payment type (Gems, Treasure, USD): USD ($20)
Lineart preference (if any): Just same as last time :3

Expressions (if you have something specific in mind, please provide ref): cute happy smiling expression

For style B (personality or a lil blurb about them :D): n/a

Other (Any extra info): n/a

Just PM me how you like to do the PayPal payment ^^
@Draconawitches * INHALES * Oh god give me a moment I love it so much, you've captured her perfectly!! Thank you so much again, I'll definitely be back for more in the future!!
@Draconawitches * INHALES * Oh god give me a moment I love it so much, you've captured her perfectly!! Thank you so much again, I'll definitely be back for more in the future!!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 131 132