Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gee Those Genes
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36
gaolers adding yet another layer of mystery to how capsule works :birdjoy:
gaolers adding yet another layer of mystery to how capsule works :birdjoy:
nzqnkq.png
Man i wish the fam was a "dragon"
Man i wish the fam was a "dragon"
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Im sorry but i genuinely think capsule on gaolers was a rather horrid choice
it looks great on banescales but i just dont see giant fluffy doggo dragon with capsule on it especally with the tails.. maybe if it worked like the obos and it cut off at the tail mark but it genuinely looks really dumb like someone just drew the capsule onto it like a sticker

i however do like the idea of fade and blend on them but i really feel like gaolers got done dirty with this update i wouldve much rathered firefly or crackle or thacalyine even
Im sorry but i genuinely think capsule on gaolers was a rather horrid choice
it looks great on banescales but i just dont see giant fluffy doggo dragon with capsule on it especally with the tails.. maybe if it worked like the obos and it cut off at the tail mark but it genuinely looks really dumb like someone just drew the capsule onto it like a sticker

i however do like the idea of fade and blend on them but i really feel like gaolers got done dirty with this update i wouldve much rathered firefly or crackle or thacalyine even
referral-whammyglasses.gif
Oooo Supernal Brightbeast is just so adorable!
Oooo Supernal Brightbeast is just so adorable!
AO77JKB.gif
I love fade and blend. Don't care for capsule on any dragon. Interesting idea, just too weird for me.
I love fade and blend. Don't care for capsule on any dragon. Interesting idea, just too weird for me.
I love this new familiar! I actually grabbed one before this announcement was released^^
I love this new familiar! I actually grabbed one before this announcement was released^^
egg.gif
The new familiar reminds me of Emperor Belos. Or Hooty.
The new familiar reminds me of Emperor Belos. Or Hooty.
Oh my that familiar
Oh my that familiar
ahhh all of this makes me so happy <3
that familliar is stunning
ahhh all of this makes me so happy <3
that familliar is stunning
Cool but would really like new unique genes for Ancients.
Cool but would really like new unique genes for Ancients.
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36