Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ Help ? ] only for tagged!
[center]Hello! ! [b][i]@cartographic , @HunterBahamut , @Gheron , @DragonFire15[/i][/b] ! This might seem a bit odd and out of the blue but I have a New Year's pair project that I'd really like to complete- Obsidian / Gold(Metals) / Silver (Platinum-Silver) Unfortunately though, you four are the only people in the game with dragons that are active with these colors.. you four also happen to have two girls and two boys, all unrelated that could breed to have at least a male and a female for the pair! I know its a bit of a big request, especially because one of you has a fandragon and another one has a 6 digit... but I'm willing to give 200g each and an insurance dragon to make sure every one of you get your dragons back if you're willing to lend me them to breed! I'd really appreciate it and if not, that is also okay! But I figured it would be worth a shot regardless! I'm subscribed so theres no need to ping me if you're interested in helping! **Also, since it's such a rare color scheme, I'd like to just get a male and female off each nest and let you all keep the other babies and sell them all you like for whatever profit! Here is my ideal baby : [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=63&winggene=60&wings=140&auth=6679241ea9979e0fd6fbc17380a8328f770a3746&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hello!

! @cartographic , @HunterBahamut , @Gheron , @DragonFire15 !

This might seem a bit odd and out of the blue but I have a New Year's pair project that I'd really like to complete- Obsidian / Gold(Metals) / Silver (Platinum-Silver)

Unfortunately though, you four are the only people in the game with dragons that are active with these colors.. you four also happen to have two girls and two boys, all unrelated that could breed to have at least a male and a female for the pair!

I know its a bit of a big request, especially because one of you has a fandragon and another one has a 6 digit... but I'm willing to give 200g each and an insurance dragon to make sure every one of you get your dragons back if you're willing to lend me them to breed!

I'd really appreciate it and if not, that is also okay! But I figured it would be worth a shot regardless! I'm subscribed so theres no need to ping me if you're interested in helping!

**Also, since it's such a rare color scheme, I'd like to just get a male and female off each nest and let you all keep the other babies and sell them all you like for whatever profit!

Here is my ideal baby :
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=5&tertgene=63&winggene=60&wings=140&auth=6679241ea9979e0fd6fbc17380a8328f770a3746&dummyext=prev.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AdNAlvs.gifCPMK3ES.gif kari . she/her

breeding pairs | Dg3u2u3.png
hatchery | sister
fr +2 | aquarius
I actually wouldn't mind breeding Maara since she's been bred before (normally I only breed permas with designated mates for lore reasons). However, I don't know how comfortable I would be letting Maara out of my lair, since she is a 6 digit. It would depend how willing the other people with the dragons are to provide collateral or let their own dragons out of their lairs!
I actually wouldn't mind breeding Maara since she's been bred before (normally I only breed permas with designated mates for lore reasons). However, I don't know how comfortable I would be letting Maara out of my lair, since she is a 6 digit. It would depend how willing the other people with the dragons are to provide collateral or let their own dragons out of their lairs!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@cartographic Of course! If both parties are comfortable, I could easily be the host nest as I've done it before and I'm an active member of the nest network but if you're more comfortable with taking a dragon in (at the mate owner's comfort as well!) that is also alright with me ^^ but thank you so much! I'm happy to hear theres at least one!
@cartographic Of course! If both parties are comfortable, I could easily be the host nest as I've done it before and I'm an active member of the nest network but if you're more comfortable with taking a dragon in (at the mate owner's comfort as well!) that is also alright with me ^^ but thank you so much! I'm happy to hear theres at least one!

hatchery | sister
fr +2 | aquarius
@yuukari
I don't mind lending my dragon for your little project! It's really sweet that you actually reached out! Having some level of collateral would be nice to make sure my guy gets returned.

I also don't know which of mine you were thinking? Was it Mettaton, Caelum or Bringer? Two of those are breeding boys, and Metta hasn't been bred yet, but that's okay with me if he'll help in your endeavor.
@yuukari
I don't mind lending my dragon for your little project! It's really sweet that you actually reached out! Having some level of collateral would be nice to make sure my guy gets returned.

I also don't know which of mine you were thinking? Was it Mettaton, Caelum or Bringer? Two of those are breeding boys, and Metta hasn't been bred yet, but that's okay with me if he'll help in your endeavor.
I'm a huge nerd.
If you don't mind my asking, which nest rental are you part of? I've used some of those before, and honestly that makes me feel much better about potentially lending Maara to you.
If you don't mind my asking, which nest rental are you part of? I've used some of those before, and honestly that makes me feel much better about potentially lending Maara to you.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@DragonFire15

It was actually EdwardElric, which, I know he's like an important character so I'd hate to ruin any specific lore you've got for him! But thank you so much for replying aah I look forward to potentially working with youuu!

@cartographic I'm part of this nest network ! I was an active hoster of nests in the old one and you can find my name on the pinglist of the old one (here) before I started school so that my sister and I could send dragons for her hatchery (which is what I'm hoping this pair will become part of) but I just reactivated my member status to keep you more at ease^^

Also for both of you, Somnus (he is the dragon in my icon) and my Veilspun "Phasmo" are my big important boys so I wouldn't mind sending either of them as collateral as well as the 200g each
@DragonFire15

It was actually EdwardElric, which, I know he's like an important character so I'd hate to ruin any specific lore you've got for him! But thank you so much for replying aah I look forward to potentially working with youuu!

@cartographic I'm part of this nest network ! I was an active hoster of nests in the old one and you can find my name on the pinglist of the old one (here) before I started school so that my sister and I could send dragons for her hatchery (which is what I'm hoping this pair will become part of) but I just reactivated my member status to keep you more at ease^^

Also for both of you, Somnus (he is the dragon in my icon) and my Veilspun "Phasmo" are my big important boys so I wouldn't mind sending either of them as collateral as well as the 200g each

hatchery | sister
fr +2 | aquarius
@yuukari

Absolutely! I would be more than happy to lend him! It’s totally okay to breed with him, since I haven’t found a good Winry yet. Whenever you would like Ed, just lemme know, and we can discuss more.
@yuukari

Absolutely! I would be more than happy to lend him! It’s totally okay to breed with him, since I haven’t found a good Winry yet. Whenever you would like Ed, just lemme know, and we can discuss more.
I'm a huge nerd.