Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many dragons do you have and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
517 permas + 30 fodder breeders. It's a small town, they all have their role.

I want more.
I need a bigger den. I hate feeding.
517 permas + 30 fodder breeders. It's a small town, they all have their role.

I want more.
I need a bigger den. I hate feeding.
currently, 17 permas. i actually just wanted a lair of < 15 but i ended up slowly expanding over the years. i'm not exactly at a point where i'm willing to throw any of them out yet though.

otherwise, my dragon number can fluctuate up to 200 if i'm storing fodder.
currently, 17 permas. i actually just wanted a lair of < 15 but i ended up slowly expanding over the years. i'm not exactly at a point where i'm willing to throw any of them out yet though.

otherwise, my dragon number can fluctuate up to 200 if i'm storing fodder.
XgFzLz3.gif
Only a small amount, 24. Since I like being able to **** out my dragons with clothes/familiars/scenes/skins/accents which get expensive
Only a small amount, 24. Since I like being able to **** out my dragons with clothes/familiars/scenes/skins/accents which get expensive
145, they come and go, I'd have more but lair expansions are expensive and I don't have the time or skills to grind for all that treasure and Arcane never gets dominance discounts anyhow so I just kinda cycle them around.
145, they come and go, I'd have more but lair expansions are expensive and I don't have the time or skills to grind for all that treasure and Arcane never gets dominance discounts anyhow so I just kinda cycle them around.
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
65 lore characters, 10 miscellaneous other permas, and 1 not-dragon where my lore is stored. When the plague ancient is released I’ll get 5 of them.

I really wanted to keep the total amount under 100 permas (everything else is for fodder) and I like how the tabs are balanced. The one standalone lore holder annoys me but I haven’t gotten around to making a thread yet, so…
65 lore characters, 10 miscellaneous other permas, and 1 not-dragon where my lore is stored. When the plague ancient is released I’ll get 5 of them.

I really wanted to keep the total amount under 100 permas (everything else is for fodder) and I like how the tabs are balanced. The one standalone lore holder annoys me but I haven’t gotten around to making a thread yet, so…
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I currently have 28 dragons (27 in main lair + 1 in hibernal den).
I do not get new permas quite as often as I used to and it definitely frees up space.
I currently have 28 dragons (27 in main lair + 1 in hibernal den).
I do not get new permas quite as often as I used to and it definitely frees up space.
17 permas. 2 of those are fodder breeders, 6 are fandragons, 2 are there to look pretty, and the other 7 are lore dragons who are well and truly vibing. i love my tiny lair :) i've tried to buy other dragons in the last few months, but nothing's clicking. i like the dragons i have now
17 permas. 2 of those are fodder breeders, 6 are fandragons, 2 are there to look pretty, and the other 7 are lore dragons who are well and truly vibing. i love my tiny lair :) i've tried to buy other dragons in the last few months, but nothing's clicking. i like the dragons i have now
alien IMLOeSD.png they/them eb2KXWV.png server time MOdulLz.png you are loved
I have 138 of them and surely will continue to collect more because I can't resist hatching every egg I find. Once in a while I breed them and usually can't even give away the babies, but I don't like exalting. So they just hang around...
I have 138 of them and surely will continue to collect more because I can't resist hatching every egg I find. Once in a while I breed them and usually can't even give away the babies, but I don't like exalting. So they just hang around...
8eQDIbk.png
135 total, 22 are hibernal, 109 of them are (mostly) permanent. (But you never know when the "lair cleanout" urge may strike... haha)

And then 4 are just for a breeding project and I cannot wait until they produce the offspring I WANT I will exalt them/sell them so hard lol.
135 total, 22 are hibernal, 109 of them are (mostly) permanent. (But you never know when the "lair cleanout" urge may strike... haha)

And then 4 are just for a breeding project and I cannot wait until they produce the offspring I WANT I will exalt them/sell them so hard lol.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I have 61 "Perma" dragons. (Ones I do not plan to sell or part with anytime soon if ever.) A large number of my kept dragons are older dragons or gen1.

I do keep currently 24 breeding dragons for fodder purposes.

I have 61 "Perma" dragons. (Ones I do not plan to sell or part with anytime soon if ever.) A large number of my kept dragons are older dragons or gen1.

I do keep currently 24 breeding dragons for fodder purposes.

84902117.png1422796.png 3073204.png 8428246.png 6003887.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8